Chapter Eleven: The Unforgivable Spells

Hey guys!!! Wow, 105 reads! Can't believe it! Thanks for much! I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I do writing it. This chapter picks up right where we left off. The mystery person in the shadows! How do you think it is?? Well... I ain't telling. :) It's a short chapter for a reason. I just really want to get to the Quidditch game. No lies there. Sooo, if you want me to write the Quidditch game sooner... I wanna see some comments and reviews. Honestly, I love hearing feedback. Special thanks to theluckynumber3 and XxGoldArchxX for being such loyal fans. Love you both!! So here's a deal, whoever comments first gets the next chapter dedicated to them and I will thank anyone else who commented too in my next Author's Note.

Thanks guys!

BTW: I'm never gonna be JK Rowling so why don't we just accept that, so I don't have to keep mentioning it... Hmm, maybe I'll make James do it next time....

_______________________________________________________________________

"Who is that?" I demand.

Potter shakes his head and mutters, "I dunno."

I curse and shoot another spell at a Slytherin. At least, Bellatrix isn't here, she'd make this situation much harder. I wave my wand and Snape goes flying into the wall. That's for calling me a mudblood.

Suddenly, one of the Slytherins says, "go!" They start running past us, up the stairs. I frown. Something doesn't feel right about this. I've never seen Slytherins flee before.

"What the bloody hell just happened?" Potter asks. His glasses are knocked to the side and he looks like he might have gotten hit by a minor stinging hex.

"I'm not sure." I say honestly.

"Whoever was in the shadows is gone now," he declares.

"How do you reckon it was?"

"I don't know. Likely, a Slytherin."

"But why would a Slytherin just stand there while their friends were getting to a duel?"

"Maybe they're like Sirius' one cousin. She was a Slytherin, but she's a perfectly nice person." Potter counters.

"I guess so." I point my wand at the burn marks on the wall, "reparo." The stone quickly flies back into place. "Scourgify," I say quickly and the burn marks disappear.

"What should we do?" Potter asks quietly.

I shrug. "There isn't much we can do."

"I think we ought to-"

"What? So someone attacks me and you're going to do nothing?" Amos Diggory demands. He looks fine, besides a tiny scratch on his cheek.

"There's no logical reasoning to reporting, because we don't exactly have evidence," I say slowly.

"Evidence! Oy, there's-"

"Shut it, Diggory," Potter snaps. He looks near murderous.

"It would be extremely wise if you don't go repeating this, Amos." I say coldly. "Catch my drift?"

"If we hear one word about this, we'll have a chat," Potter says menacingly. "If you remember fifth year, then you'll understand."