NOT AN UPDATE BUT VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Okay, so I'm just gonna say it straight out. I've lost intest in this story...

I have no idea where this is going and I know I should've updated a long time ago, but I just totally lost track and I've got no idea how this was suppose to end.

But, I don't want to completly abandon this story either.

So, I have a question for everyone who wants this story to continue:

Can one of you continue this story?

It's gonna hurt to give this story up, but I just don't want to deal with this right now. And I know a lot of you really like this story, so you all probably have at least some idea how this story should end.

And some of you who just don't think they have the writing skill, I'll gladly take requests and maybe I can get this thing going again.

I just have a few conditions that I would like you to follow if I give you this story...
1) Please give my chapters credit. I don't care if you change them, give yourself credit for that, but I would like to be acknowlaged for the work I did.
2) You don't have to write it exactly like I did, but I would like it if you kept it in First Person pov.
3) Please no Billdip...just...no
4) Don't make a Betrayal repeat. That's just cheating.

That's it. You don't really have to follow them, but I would appreciate if you consitered them.

I know a lot of you were really hoping this was an update and I'm super sorry about it. Hopefully someone can end this and keep it amazing and I hope you guys continue to read it!

One more thing. If you want to adopt this story, please be serious about it. Don't adopt it just to steal it. Please pm me if your intrested. I might not get back to you right away, but I'll try!

Super sorry everyone that I couldn't finish this...

~theshipper101