Chapter 11

Alison's POV

We went into the temple. It's really dark. There are some traps, but we managed to dodge arrows, not falling into holes, and stuff. We can't really see what triggers the traps, but we somehow survived. We walked deeper into the temple, walked down some stone stairs, and I feel like we're in a basement.

"I see the portal!" Stephanie yelled. "It's white, right?"

"Exactly." Mr. Cleave said. "That's where we're heading."

We all ran there, and there are no traps around.

"Come on, guys!" I said. "Get in!" One by one, we all get in, until it's just me and Adrien.

"Adrien! Come on!" I yelled.

"Didn't Mr. Cleave said that there is a mini boss?" He said, and we heard a roar. "Go! Now! I'll go after you!"

We saw a gigantic, talking, saber tooth tiger.

"GO!" Adrien yelled, and I jumped into the portal.

Adrien's POV

Finally she jumped into the portal.

  "Leaving so soon?" The tiger said, laughing like a giant termite that found a baobab tree.  

"Actually," I said. "Yes." I jumped into the portal, and got teleported into another dimension. When  arrived, I saw the other guys, probably out of breath. I grabbed my Bastard Sword, and smashed the portal.

"Well that was easy." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More action or more comedy? Or more romance? It's all up to you guys. Leave a comment of what you want and I will read them all. Thank you so much for reading this chapter! I will see you guys in the upcoming update. Bye!