Chapter 20

Alison's POV
The life of a princess is not as easy as it looks, especially if you're the type of girl who likes adventures. I. Am. Bored! One week of my life wasted in this palace! At least he's with me. (Wink)

I am in my room, thinking about what should I do, when I heard a knock on the door.

"It's opened!" I yelled to whoever is outside.
"Hey!" Adrien. Of course. "Wat'cha doin'?"
"Nothing... Why?" I asked.
"Well, I figured that you and me can go on a (cough)date(cough)." He said. Or coughed.
"I heard the word 'date', Adrien." I smiled at him. "What are we gonna do?"

"Actually, it depends on you." He explained. "It's either a boat ride through the river of flowers, or a picnic near the waterfall."
"Why not both?" I asked.
"The river does lead to the waterfall." He said. "So, we can have a picnic after the boat ride."
"Awesome! I'll go get dressed." I said.
"Can you wear something casual? Not too royal?" He asked.
"Sure." I said as he exited the room.
What should I wear?

Jeans? Or a dress? Tunic? Or a T-Shirt?
I'll just go with a red dress.

I made my hair into a ponytail, and went outside to find Adrien. But then, I met the king.

"Hello there, Alison! Where are you going?" The King asked.
"Just trying to get some fresh air." I said. "Have you seen Adrien by any chance?"
"I think he's in his garden." He said. "He really loves his flowers."

And so, I walked to the garden, walked past a couple of maids, butlers, and so on. Until I arrived. I saw him watering the flowers, and the flowers immediately bloom.

"How did you do that?" I asked.
"This is special water." He said. "It helps the flowers bloom and the flowers will spread the seeds faster. This huge garden started with one flower."
"Really?" I asked. "Cool."

"You picked a nice outfit." He complimented my dress that ended right on my ankles.
"Thanks." I said. "I gave a blue dress to Stephanie and she gave me this."
"I like it." He said. "Shall we get going?"
"Sure." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's all, folks!
Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it, and if you do, be sure to leave a vote, comment, follow, and share!
Bye!
😄

Note, especially for AppleTeaBags : If you really want to see how the Cosmo look like, leave a vote! Over 5 votes means yes!