Chapter 15 (Part 2)

space
   the dimensions of height, depth, and width within which all things exist and move  

Alison's POV

"Hey! You all survived?" Sparrow asked.

"Ummm, does that mean we're supposed to die?!" Ifkar asked.

"Of course!" Sparrow said. "But since Matt failed, I'll try next."

We were suddenly in cages. Every single one of us in different cages. Sparrow teleported in front of Adhara, and her cage was getting smaller and smaller, until she has to lay on the ground.

"Stop!" Adhara yelled.

"Adhara!!" Aridai yelled. "Use your staff to hold the cage!!"

"Oh, right." Adhara said as she turn her stick into a staff. The staff was holding the cage from crushing her to bits.

"Smart." Sparrow said. "But not smart enough." And then, all our cages are all getting smaller!!

"DAMMIT!!!" Adrien said. I saw him holding the cage, but his sword can't hold it!

Suddenly, I got an idea.

"HEY SPARROW!!" I yelled at him. "You better get some chips before you can see the finale!"

"Good idea, Alison." He turned around, and I'm sure he's getting some chips.

I used my flame powers to melt the iron bars, and I succeed! I escaped and melted the other cages.

"Thanks, Al." Ifkar said.

"Anytime." I said.

Sparrow came back, and saw all of us out of the cages.

"HOW?!" Sparrow yelled.

"Ready to see the finale?" I said. "Hit it!"

Ifkar used his ice powers, and he froze Sparrow. From head to toe. Except for the chips.

"Thank you." I said, as I took the bag of chips.