INTRO

12/03/2002

Anish chowdary.... Roll no:13211a1215 I eagerly checked the seating arrangement for the last examination of +2.
I hate always being arranged in the first bench, don't know if I should blame my name(alphabetical order arrangements) or my single day vague preparation for an exam.
"No... No... Not again"... I eagerly checked all the first seat roll numbers, yeah!! I'm saved... I screamed in joy until I realized that my number was arranged in the second seat from the front...

"never mind". *poker face*

I don't know what is so peculiar about every last exam, I feel like the vacation has already started and this time it is chemistry exam(preoccupation by default)
Not so long after receiving the question paper did I sink into the stream of random thoughts. Even though I haven't yet completed half the question paper, I feel too lazy to complete it.. As the second half is all about organic chemistry.
If the chemistry is bad, then organic chemistry is its dad.
While my friends at the back bench are busy exchanging the answers..I sit here on the second bench not knowing what to write. I can't exchange answers while the most ferocious invigilator is staring right into my eyes. Believe me, it's the worst feeling ever.
Slowly I put the pen aside, looked around, cool breeze from the window hit my face turning the deep thinking mode on.
The thought that after the exam I'm going to pack things off to visit my village gets me excited.
That fresh breeze
That smell of mud
Sounds of chirping birds
Oh, how I loved the street food made by sundaramma - owner of a small tiffin center, she is the oldest person of the village if I'm not wrong.
And above all these conventional village aspects, one thought gets me twice as excited is her.
Yes, A girl i met by chance or by destiny. I can't wait to see that childlike smile, I can't wait to hold her hands and tell things I have done all this year, I met her 365 days ago.. my vacation last year!
I still remember how we met.
I still remember how close we got.
I can't wait... I can't wait...why not there is an option to fast forward the time...!