To the stars and above..

Never did the summer seemed so cooler..

Neither did the nights seemed so longer....

And I'm pretty sure that I have fallen in love with the divine girl.

Ever since we first met under that tree, the spot has become our regular meeting spot.I made reasons to meet her every day under the same tree.

Siri is a very happy going, ever smiling, child-like girl. Her smile certainly is an asset to her indescribable beauty. I totally loved the way she talked about everything as if i were the only person she got to share everything with.

Every day for the religious events when the entire village entreated and praised the deity, i adored siri , for she was my sacred deity. everything i ever dreamed right from the day i saw her is coming true. It felt like the pieces fell into their place as if it was written in the stars.

The adventures we did together for the rest of the festive days , oh! i will cherish them till my last breath!

We(Siri and me) skipped the usual religious events in the village and strolled around the Alphonso fields in the outskirts of the village, plucked few finest mangoes , to be precise robbed few finest mangoes.

She ordered me to take her on a bicycle ride one early in the morning, i still remember how i struggled to get my grand father's old rusted cycle repaired.She then took me to her friend who lives a mile away from village whose father is a potter by profession.There together we learnt how to make  small mud-pots . I remember a snapshot of siri when she accidentally rubbed her muddy hands over her forehead while trying to tuck the loosened hair, she looked like a little innocent girl :)...she then made a small sized pot and carried with her.

every night before going to sleep i used to replay all the scenes. 

"As long as the thoughts exist, I'll think of you"

"As long as the language exists, I'll use it to describe you"

She once took me to a hilly place with no name, she said that from the top of the hill the entire village can be seen.There we sat on a rock and kept staring at the village.

The sky turned grey when she started talking about her father.she said that she lost her father when she was 6 and since then she hasn't tasted any parental love and affection. Though her step mother looks after her , the inattentive and incomplete love was never enough to compensate.

she wept on my shoulder as she talked about her step mother....all of a sudden it started pouring and it was not the usual rain...we got drenched under the rare summer rain.

I wiped her tears off....i held her face and kissed at once on her forehead to soothe the pain.She held my palm so tight.

"Don't you worry girl! i will love you more than what your father could have if he was alive.." i said in a very shaky voice.

"will you ever leave me and go ?" she asked 

"Never in a million years!"

"I love you so much! anish...i really do!" she wept.

"love you too siri..."

A rainbow in the sky witnessed every promise i made to her.

"in this very moment let me make a vow...

I'll love you to the stars and above..." 

Many happy moments, few intense sorrows, we shared everything. That summer of course turned out to be a best ever one.