Conclusion

I woke up suddenly, while every thought in my mind is still in high definition. My sensitive eyes took all the bright light around and without a doubt, it feels like I slept for too long. Though my eyes are open, my heart kept pounding and my mind is numb. For some reason, the surroundings are pale white filled with dense fog.

Making my way through the dense fog a dark brown pakshiraje( king of birds-a breed of horse with wings) appeared in front of me, I doubtfully put my palm on its wings to check if it is real.

The horse at once held my shirt with it's mouth and pulled me up onto his back, even before i started wondering why...it flew me over the scenic flower fields, The flowers being tightly holding the petals, ready to bloom, it flew me over the crystal clear waterfalls and beneath the water caves not to anywhere else but to the evil castle which is in the middle of the meadows, looked like a stone amidst diamonds.

In the evil castle is siri imprisoned with leg cuffs and iron chains, I impetuosity took the silver shining sword and broke here iron cuffs with one strike. She hugged and kissed me, I kissed her back, we both flew back on the same horse. People below are waving their hands and clapping for us, they are all happy for us.

*End of dream sequence*

I woke up from the dream smiled to myself like an idiot and then realized that it was one last day before leaving off to the city.

I took the squeaking cycle again and went to our sacred banyan tree. On the other side were people busily working out on the plan for harvesting the crops for the following year, for now, the other side of the river is not abandoned anymore, the village isn't deficient for food anymore more, there is no dark side in the village, just as the people here.

Apart from tearing my soul and ripping my dreams, this vacation has thought me few crucial things. It taught me that love brings people closer for a purpose, my purpose was to unbolt the reality. Amidst running away due to inhibitions and choosing love, it taught me that I should choose love.

People are like stars, there are millions of them out there but only one out of them is what we are destined to.

Love is one phenomenal feeling, it hides within us and makes us search for it in the entire world. I will now stop searching love, for I know that siri is already within.

 I looked above, I tightly held the toy pot.

" Do you remember, 365 days ago on this particular day I kissed your pain away and wiped your tears,  I'm crying now, who will ever wipe my tears off?" Saying that a tear rolled down my cheek.

*It started raining*

_________________________________ THE END__________________________________