Lost in the Darkness (A Sasuke love story) Chapter: 14 -Edited-

Recap:

"LOOK OUT!!!!" you shouted as a huge sword came close to cutting their heads off. It got wedged in a tree and someone jumped on it. You looked up and saw the person you least wanted to see.

"Zabuza!" you shouted as you looked at the demon of the mist.

Zabuza Momochi

~QS~

"Why hello Zara. Haven't seen you in a few years."

"I see you still use that sword of yours." you said as you put a hand on your hip and looked up at him.

"Never leave home without it." you could tell that he was smirking under his wrappings. He had always done that.You put your hand out just before Naruto could run to Zabuza.

"Get back. You'll only be in my way."

"But why!?!"

"Because this is a rematch i have been waiting for."

"As much as i would love that, why don't you hand over the old man?" You pulled out a kuni and said,

"Aww your hurtig my feelings." Kakashi lifted up his headband and said,

"Zara, we'll need this." You nodded. Sasuke explained what the sharingan is.

"As for you Zara, we assian ninja had a standing order to destroy you on site. Your profile is in our bingo books. It called you a lone ninja. Zara, the blood wolf."

"Wow! That's so cool!" you heard Naruto say from behind you.

"Enough talking. I need to exturmnate the old man.Now!" Zabuza said as he croched down on his sword. Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura took a defensive stance around Tazuna.

"So i'll have to illimate you first, Zara? Pity, you were a wonderful companion."

He grabbed his sword and in a moment he was standing on the water.

"Ninja art. Hidden mist jutisu."

"*smirk*Sorry but i found a way through that." you said. You did handsignes at lightening fast speed and shouted,

"Ninja Art. Great wind sweap!" With a sweap of the hand it was clear once agian. But before you could see he was inbetween Sakura and Naruto. And right next to the bridge builder.You charged and stabbed a kuni through the water clone.

"Zara behind you!" you heard sasuke shout.

"Die!" Zabuza shouted. But you jumped up. Just in time to miss the sword. You landed behind him and held a kuni to his throat.

"I can't be killed by a mear girl such as your self." he said to you. He dissappred and reappred behind you and swung his sword. You doged the blade but not the kick. You flew a ways back but didn't take much damage.He ran at you with his sword but you layed down spikes to slow him down. He saw through it and jumped into the water with you.

'This isn't normal water it's dence, heavy...' you thought.

"HA. Fool." you heard. You turned around and saw him doing handsigns.

'NO!' you thought as you shut your eyes. But to your suprise you didn't feel anything. You opened your eyes and saw the ground underneath you. You looked up and saw...

Kakashi, in the water prison.

"DAD! YOU IDIOT!!!" you shouted. He looked at you and said,

"Your the only one who has the power to stop him!! Please Zara!!" Zabuza summonded a water clone to face you off. Out of the corner of your eye you saw sasuke shaking. You looked over your shoulder and smiled at him.