Lost in the Darkness (A Sasuke love story) Chapter: 19 -Edited-

A/N: IMPORTANT!!!

Listen Id like to thank all the people who sent in truth or dares but I decided not to do that! Sry :'(. There were too many problems and things like that!! So thx and sorry agian!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I winched as I bent down to place a white rose on Zabuzas grave. My wounds were almost healed and I had all the nettles taken out but Kakashi insisted I wore bandages just incase they reopened. I smiled and wiped the tear from my eyes. Sasuke came by my side and grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers. I looked over and smiled sadly at him. He smiled softly back and led me to the others.

"Alright, we could go." I said and they nodded. We went back to Tazunas house and started packing.

*Bridge*

"Well, I guess this is goodbye." I said as I wiped my tears with the hand that wasnt in Sasukes. Tazuna smiled sadly and nodded. I let go of Sasukes hand and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back. When I pulled away Inari started balling his eyes out along with Naruto. I giggled and bent down to his level.

"Goodbye Inari." I said softly. He hugged me and cried into my chest. I hugged him back and turned to Tazunas daughter. She smiled and hugged me and I hugged back. I started walking back to my team to leave but Tazuna stopped me.

"Zara," I turned and faced him.

"My family and I talked it over and... we'd like you to stay in the Land of Waves." My eyes widned, I was speachless. I turned and saw Naruto and Sakura looking at me with pleading eyes and Sasuke was glaring at the ground with balled fists. I turned back to them and smiled. I walked over to Sasuke and slipped my hand into his.

"Im sorry but, the Leaf is my home." Tazuna looked chestfallen but smiled and nodded.

"We understand. Thank you for everything." I smiled. Naruto came beside me and said,

"Hehe, no problem. If you ever need help agian you know where to hind us." He grinned and we turned to start walking. And all I could think was,

Damn, I can't wait to get home.

*2 days later*

Sakura P.O.V

"Ninja Art Nettle Rain Jutsu!" Zara yelled as she sent another thousands of nettles towards the tree. I looked back at Sasuke and Naruto and saw that they were watching Zara with the same curiousity.

"Is it just me, or has Zara-sama been training extra hard lately?" They looked over at me and than back at her and Naruto said,

"Yeah! Hey your right Sakura! I mean shes been here all day and all yesterday and shes been pulling out some new jutsus that even Kakashi-sensai didnt know! Not to mention what she did to me when we were sparing!" He said as he gestured to his arm that rested in a sling. Sasuke stayed silent and clenched his fists. I wonder why...