Lost in the Darkness (A Sasuke love story) Chapter: 26

"No more playing around, its time to finish this." I said loud enough so she could hear the threat in my voice. Her tongue flickered across her lips and she smirked.

"Indeed." With a quick movement she slammed her arms down onto the branch causing it to send waves of bark and air my way. I dodged them with ease and used my ice to bring her towards me. Once close enough I wrapped my arms around her and sent us hurtling towards a lower branch. With a loud thud she slammed onto her head while I remained unharmed. I jumped away and smirked.

"Never mess with a Hatake!"

"You did it Zara-onee-chan!" Sakura said from above us. I grinned up at her but turned my attection back to the girl as she started melting.

"A mud clone.." I pulled out a kuni and quickly blocked all the others coming my way. I jumped off of the branch and flew over to a one below. The girl appeared infront of me and threw a punch. I grabbed her wrist and kicked her in the jaw. After a few minutes of punching and kicking she finally landed a powerful punch on my stomach and sent me flying a few feet away.

"Zara!" Sasuke shouted from above me. I held my stomach and didnt look at her as she spoke.

"What a disappointment. I raised you to be better than this, Zara. Im truly ashamed." My eyes widned and I looked up at her.  Then I saw a flash of him.

"Oto-san." Just as the words left my mouth the bombs I had attached to him exploded. He lost his balance and shifted beside me, I took the chance to jump away. Sasuke jumped to my side and threw kuni with wire attached to them at him. The wrapped around him and pinned him to a tree.

"Zara." I looked over at him. He smirked and finished,

"Lets end this." I smirked and nodded and made handsighs along with him. Purple and red fire engulfed us and shot down the wires to Oto-san. He let out a loud yell of pain as he burned and I winched. Soon the flames died down and I put my hands on my knees panting. Sasuke did the same as Sakura came down to us shouting,

"Sasuke, Zara! You did it!" Once we didnt reply she added, "You guys ok? Dont worry, its all over."

I opened my mouth to say something when I heard the snapping of a wire. I looked up and saw that he was breaking through the wire with ease and walking towards us. I looked at him and gasped. I could see one of his eyes, his real eyes. He made a handsign and Sakura fell. Sasuke grunted, but I was not harmed.

"N-No thats not possible! " Sasuke said from beside me.

"Such mastery of the KGs at such a young age," his voice changed and became deeper towards the end of the sentence. "You are my daughter after all. And you, Sasuke, a true Uchiha indeed. Yes, you both will do nicely."

"O-Oto-s-san." I said. He turned his gaze to me and opened his arms like he had so many times before. I ran straight to him with tears in my eyes and held him tight. His arms wrapped around me in return and he chuckled.

"Your still so soft.." I sniffed and held him tighter.

"Zara?!" Sakura shouted in a suprised tone. I After seeing your idol, the person you look up to most, run into the arms of the person who almost killed you, I would too.

"What do you want?!" Sasuke shouted. Oto-san unwrapped one arms from around me and pulled out the heavens scroll.

"My name is Orochimaru. But as to what I want that will have to wait until we met agian. Which wont happen until you finish this test with the best score of all. " From the corner of my eye I saw green flamed licking at the scroll.

"First youll have to deafete the hidden sound ninja who serve me."

"I have no idea what your talking about, but if your finished than just beat it! If we never met agian it will be too soon!" Sakura shouted.

"Oh, he and I will met agian." He unwrapped his arms from be and made a seal. My eyes widened and I was infront of Sasuke, just in time for his fangs to sink into my neck and not his. I bit my lip in pain but kept my ground. Oto-san pulled away and frowned.

"Zara you know I dont like hurting you. Move."

"N-No, I wont l-let you hurt him!" I said in a shaky voice. My new curse mark burned and as did my older one. He frowed and said,

"You leave me no choice." Before I could react he tore off a part of my dress where my hip was and bit down on my hip bone. This time I screamed in pain and fell to the ground. He licked his lips and turned and bit into Sasukes neck. He groaned in pain and fell to his knees beside me.

"W-What did you do to them!?" Sakura shouted.

"I just gave them a little parting gift. Very soon Sasuke will seek me out, and Zara will follow. Until out next meeting, Sasuke, daughter." He started sinking into the tree and I whispered,

"I-I love you, Oto-san." He stopped for a moment and his eyes widened but then he finally dissappeared into the tree. The pain became unbareable,

and everthing went black.