Yongguk: Bang PD

Y/N: Seoyoung
---

"Yongguk's composing our new song. Maybe you would not want to disturb him," Himchan warned.

"But he's my boyfriend, I have the right to check on him!" Seoyoung narrowed her eyebrows at Himchan in annoyance.

"Really, noona, he hasn't been in a good mood recently," Daehyun warned too.

"It's been two weeks since he locked himself in his room."

"He's alive. He has snacks and water in his room," Himchan rolled his eyes.

Seoyoung got angrier at the member's actions and sighed.

She picked up her bag from the sofa and started putting on her shoes.

"Where are you going?" Himchan asked.

"Home?" Seoyoung stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"But you live here?"

"Where do I sleep if my boyfriend locked the door of the room we share?"

"The sofa," Himchan replied.

Seoyoung sighed in annoyance and left the dorm. Unable to take Himchan's sassiness.

---

"Yongguk, are you okay? Can I come in?" Seoyoung knocked on the door.

No answer.

It's the third week already. The boys had gone on a short get away to Jeju but Yongguk stayed behind.

"Yongguk. I'm coming in."

Seoyoung unlocked the door with a spare key she found with Himchan.

Yongguk was still busy composing the new song and had his headphones on, unable to hear her.

"Yongguk," she called and placed the snacks she brought on the table and tapped his shoulder lightly.

Yongguk got startled and jumped from his seat, he narrowed his eyebrows at her and asked coldly, "What are you doing in here?"

Her heart sank, she hoped that he would at least greet her for give her some hugs but he didn't.

He did however, look extremely tired and lifeless. He had dark circles under his eyes and his hair was pretty messy.

She never saw him this tired ever since their hiatus. She knew he wanted their comeback after a year and nine months to be great like all the other songs he had composed. But he was being too stressed.

"J-Just checking on you," she stuttered as he glared at her coldly.

"I'm fine. Get out. I don't need you here," he shoved her to the side as he walked back to his chair.

"Is that how you're going to treat your girlfriend, Bang Yongguk?" She gaped in shock.

He rolled his eyes as he turned around to face her, "I don't want to waste my time now. Get out, Seoyoung. Now."

"No! I've been so worried for you and all you're doing now is push me aside like how your members always treated me—"

Yongguk sent a stinging slap across her pale cheeks and bellowed, "Shin Seoyoung! Stop! If you're unhappy, let's just end this. I've got enough of this. You only know how to stress me when I'm already stressed enough. If you're that unhappy, leave! Leave now!"