Not the norm #3

Hi guys! I'll keep this short and simple.

Sorry I won't be updating as quick as before! My end-of-years have begun. A month of hell before I can breathe again. I'll try to update when I'm on my way home on the bus or something so I won't suffer from Writers' block when I can return to full writer mode!

Thank you for 300 reads and 15 votes! Nothing much but it means a lot to me! ^~^

---

3rd Person POV:

Day 120, Summer Vacation

Aerin dragged her feet along the stone pavement in the mansion, everything little space and thing is crucial to helping her regain her memory. Of course she wants that to happen.

Yongguk is extremely sweet to her and she's eternally grateful for the fact that he's by her side but, something to her, just felt out of place.

There was a sound of something crashing and Aerin immediately snapped her head up from the ground. Only to see that Jae had broke another pot of flowers.

"Aigoo... Aren't you a little clumsy one?" She chuckled and bent down to pick him up, only getting a 'woof' in return. She chuckled but then, a sharp pain hit her head, hard.

" I said, get out!" He yelled.

"No. You need help," Aerin moved towards him, but her hand hit a picture frame that laid on his desk, making it crash to the ground with a loud sound of shattering glass.

"What have you done?" He screamed again, racing towards the picture frame that has been shattered. His fingers grazed over the image of Yongguk with...

"Aerin-ah, you okay?" Yongguk slid his arms around her waist, resting his chin on the crown of her head.

She jumped, startled, "H-Huh?"

He raised an eyebrow, unimpressed, "Are you okay?"

"Of course," she chuckled and pat his back lightly, "Can we go to the optician down the street?"

"Is there something wrong with your eyesight?"

She laughed, "Everything is fine. I'm just going for a checkup, relax."

---

Optician

"Wah~ you look great!" Jennie, her optician, and best friend, squealed as she finished helping Aerin put her contacts on, "Does it sting a lot?"

"It's fine, and I think i look exactly the same," she grinned and fixed her bangs.

"Aye... I'm sure your boyfriend would love this, look! You're even wearing a dress on a weekday!"

"What's wrong with wearing one?"

"Never mind, I have no words for you," Jennie rolled her eyes playfully and got her assistant to help get the contacts for Aerin ready.

Aerin gave her friend quick hug before getting to the door, "I'll see you soon, Jennie-ah."

"Of course. Come by if the contacts get too uncomfortable, okay?"

"Mhmm," Aerin hummed and left the room, only to giggle at the sight of her boyfriend sprawled on the chairs, "Yah, I'm done, we can go now."

Yongguk stirred up from his sleep and looked over to Aerin, "Omo! Who are you?"

Aerin rolled her eyes, "It's just me, Yongguk, let's go home for dinner."

Yongguk chuckled ruffled her hair lightly, "Sorry, you just look really different. But let's eat out today. I'm craving for some chinese."