Daehyun: Pokemon Go

Y/N : Moon Minjung

---

"HYUNG I GOT THE BIRD THING!" Zelo exclaimed and nudged Jongup who was also trying to catch a Pokemon.

His phone flipped out of his hand but Minjung caught it swiftly.

"Geez, you guys are such kids," She rolled her eyes playfully and passed Jongup his phone.

"Aren't you playing it too?" Himchan appeared beside her with his phone in his hand, the screen non other than, a Pokemon.

"No?" She narrowed her eyebrows, "It's so stupid."

"Yeah, like pabo Daehyun still trying to fight and 'catch your heart'," Himchan sneered.

"Himchan, how do you throw the ball?" Yongguk narrowed his eyes as he swooped his finger all over his phone.

"Noona, wanna' try?" Her younger Brother, Jongup asked.

She shook her head, "I tried for ten minutes and I deleted the app."

He pouted, "Then run along now. Daehyun Hyung should still be figuring how to catch pikachu at the park with Youngjae Hyung. You should go help them."

"Yeah, yeah," Minjung groaned.

Moon Minjung, 93' liner, assistant manager for B.A.P, she's young and carefree but has a strong sense of control over things and usually gets things done her way, with the fact that it's usually much more reasonable or better than the 'opposing party'.

Except for Jung Daehyun, her crush. She let's him get his way. Jongup is always telling her he likes her too. But her stubborn mind just won't accept the fact.

"Boys, isn't it hot out here?" She asked and covered her face with her hand and walked towards the two boys.

"Aniyo. Noona, wanna catch pikachu with us? I think it was here somewhere," Youngjae smiled but went back to scan around for the Pokemon.

Youngjae walked away from the two, up the street.

"You okay?" Daehyun looked up from his phone to Minjung, getting her startled since she has been staring at him for the past 5 minutes.

"H-Huh? Y-Yeah... Waeyo?"

He slipped his phone into his jeans and placed the back of both of his hands on her cheek, "Your cheeks are burning. Is it too hot here?"

"A-Aniyo. Are you done catching your pokemons? Let's head back to the dorm—"

"Nope," he chuckled, "I still have something to catch before we head back. Let's head to your Favourite café. There's something I'll like to catch there."

"O...okay."

Minjung trailed behind him as he walked in front

Idiot. You shouldn't have stared at him.

"Stop hitting your head. You look funny," he chuckled and slung his arm over her shoulder, "Ppali."

She nodded and looked at her shoes, it became the most interesting thing then.

"U-Uh, Minjung. Your laces are untied," Daehyun raised his eyebrows.

"O-Oh, r-right, I knew that."

"Are you okay? You seem very weird today," he chuckled as he bent down to get her laces.

"I-I'll do it!" She quickly bent down, only to hit her forehead against his head.

"Omo! Mian!" She rubbed her forehead as she got up to tie her laces.

That only left Daehyun laughing, he held her lightly and shook it, "Relax! I'll tie them."

He got hold of her laces and tied them tightly yet nicely.

"Let's go," he held her from behind her back, pushing her forward.

The walk there was expected to be awkward but Daehyun brightened the mood with his jokes about the other members. He made sure she was comfortable, so he could carry out his plan later.

He got Minjung seated next to the window.

"Iced Caramel Macchiato for you, Minjung?" Daehyun grinned.

"Of course. How much is it, again?" She sent him a smile and got her wallet out.

"My treat. Don't worry."

He skipped over to the counter and ordered.

She glanced out, I wonder how many pokemons he caught. He's in such a good mood today.

She looked at the couples holding hands outside on the streets. The scene was so perfect. Holding hands, hugging, loyalty.

Her ex-Boyfriend definitely wasn't loyal. He disappeared from her life, but not her mind.

"You okay?" Daehyun asked worriedly about her blank expression.

"Hmm? Of course."

Then, the roaring thunder startled her as she frowned, "Are you sure you want to catch pokemons here? It's seems like it's going to—"

"I didn't come here to catch pokemons, Minjung-ah..."

"Then what?"

"Your heart."

---

Am I the only who isn't playing Pokemon Go? :"-)