Bodyguards #1: Yoo Youngjae

Media: Standard uniform worn by Imjae
Credits to owner

---

3rd Person POV:

"Imjae!"

She turned around, only to see her Brother rush up to her, "Waeyo Sanghyuk-ie?"

"Aish! I already told you to stop calling me that, noona!" He whined.

She shrugged as she adjusted her uniform, getting ready to report for duty at headquarters.

Sanghyuk sighed and handed a document to her, "There's a new member joining us today. He's going to be paired with you."

"Bwo!?" She screamed, "You and appa clearly know that I prefer working alone!"

"It's for your safety, noona! You're being promoted at the end of this year since you're turning 18! You'll be taking on more difficult missions, already!"

"Fine, I'll get going now," she sighed, taking the documents from her brother's hands, then making her way to her station at headquarters, only bumping into a taller figure.

"I-I'm sorry," she stuttered as she silently hissed, unhappy of the way how her Monday was starting off.

"Watch where you're going, Jesus," the man rolled his eyes as he walked off.

"Rude," Imjae clicked her tongue, catching a quick glimpse at his name tag, 'Yoo Youngjae'.

Sounds like a nerd.

She shrugged and made her way to the twenty sixth storey, knocking on the large wooden at the end of the hallway, only to see her Father talking to a guy who had his back facing her.

"Imjae! You're here!" Her Father said excitedly as he stood up.

"Appa," she greeted as she made her way beside him, looking over to— oh damn it, it's the Youngjae guy, "Who's he?"

"Ah, yes, yes. Take a seat, you two," he signalled the two to get seated before he started, "Imjae, this is Yoo Youngjae, Youngjae this is my Daughter Imjae."

The two looked at each other and bowed slightly, placing aside the awkward first meeting they shared five minutes ago.

"Okay, Imjae, Youngjae was previously from Force 261, which you should know as the top second force in South Korea. He was the leader of elite team A1, on the same standard as the team you're in. He's extremely skilled and smart. I have decided to recruit him here to be an official member of Force1 with us. You'll be his partner. I know you're used to going 'solo' but for your safety, we've gotten a male to accompany you now. Your duty only starts tomorrow morning at the Im Mansion as Lady Ayeon's bodyguard for the whole week."

"Yes sir," Youngjae said as Imjae only nodded, a special 'privilege' she gets as the Daughter of the leader of the most respected force in South Korea.

"You can tour him around the headquarters and show him his room which will be at our estates," Mr Han finished off.

"Our house?!" She exclaimed.

"Manners, dear," he flinched, "And yes, our house. Now, if you excuse yourselves, I have some documents to go through so take your time for the rest of the day and I hope you have a pleasant time with us, Youngjae-ssi."

"Yes sir," he bowed before making his way out of the door with Imjae.

"Do you want to go to the café first? I haven't had breakfast," Imjae suggested as they made their way to the elevator down the hallway.