Talk #2

You've got a message from unknown

Jongup-ah~~~
Read 7.50am

The milk tea is on your table already~
Read 7.50am

Smile more today!
Read 7.51am

That straight face of yours doesn't suit you :/
Read 7.51am

Anyways, I have to head to class already. See you~
Read 7.52am

Cha Yeri pouted as Jongup left her on read again. As usual from the school's #1 Emo child. Maybe he wasn't emo, he was just afraid of opening up to people.

But that's okay, as long as she can make him smile, that's more than she can ask for. Hopefully...one day.

She looked up from her book as the class door knob got twisted open, revealing the blue haired Moon Jongup. His hair looks soft and as he let it down. How does he pull off that colour anyways? She chuckled to no one and watched as he went to his seat, two rows in front of her where he sits beside another classmate of hers that does by the name of Soomin.

He narrowed his eyes in confusion as he picked up the cup of milk tea like he did yesterday, reading the light blue post it.

Good morning~

It's Wednesday! Yay! Two more days to Friday~

Have fun during your training today, ok! Don't stress yourself too much!

Good luck for the chemistry test tomorrow uppie!!

~C

He still hung that emotionless expression on his face as he scanned his eyes around the classroom for a potential person who would leave that on his table.

Yeri giggled as she flipped to the next page of her book, continuing to read.

Jongup sighed and sat down, then starting to read his history textbook.