Not the norm #1

3rd Person POV:

You know, the normal, and cliché fan fictions? Where they get into an arranged marriage to save their parents' company, and in the end, they fall in love after living with each other? Well, definitely not for Yongguk and Aerin.

Yongguk, Son of South Korea's leading business man. Along with his older Sister and Brother, they're under the name of Bang's Cooperation. Their company met a downfall but not for long, when then Lee family decided to lend a helping hand. But they had one proposal, to get one of their sons to marry their only one and beloved Daughter, Lee Aerin.

Lee Aerin. Beautiful name, right? Her black glasses and straight brown hair tops off her cute look but she's certainly not the normal girl girls, not the too Tom boyish one. She's the sporty type but knows her manners well. Her grades are acceptable and well-maintained. Her cleanliness and cookery skills too. Yongguk to her is just that cocky jerk in school. His Girlfriend Kim Hanuel seems no different.

She faced the mirror and adjusted her checkered skirt and tie, making sure her blouse with tidy and—

"Yah, quick, we're going to be late!" Yongguk rolled his eyes and leant against the door of the mansion, his arms folded as he watched Aerin get ready for school.

"Coming," she whispered to no one and slips on her black converse.

The got into Yongguk's car and sped off towards the school. The car ride was as quiet as usual.

They've been engaged for a year now. All that is left is their actual marriage that's taking place after their graduation.

Another year of hell. Just hang in there for another year, Yongguk and you'll be free. Yongguk sighed to himself as he made a turn at the junction.

You're doing this for your parents. It's not Yongguk's fault. Don't hate him. Aerin mumbled to herself and looked out the window.

She's aware of the fact the Yongguk had been trying to get rid of the marriage since last year but both their families are just so stubborn.

He eventually gave up but he never gave on his relationship with Haeun, his Girlfriend of coming five years this year.

Aerin isn't dating, Nor does she have any feelings for Yongguk. She's just her plain old self, living her same old boring life. The only difference was, she's engaged now, to a guy whom she doesn't have a good impression of.

His Brother however, is a close Friend of hers. With the fact that both share a common interest of Badminton.

"Yah we're here," Yongguk flicked her forehead, not so lightly, making her scowl as she got out of his car.

Many students sent confused faces towards them. Many still unaware of their engagement. Especially the new juniors.

"Aerin!" Someone called in a loud voice from beside her.

"Yongnam," she smiled and welcomed him with a friendly hug.

"How was your holiday? Sorry I wasn't there with you and my Brother. I had external Badminton training," he smiled as they walked into the school.

"It's fine. I was just making short notes about the school year, our new topics and you know, the usual."

She tore her gaze away from him as she looked around the school. The front garden has bloomed with beautiful flowers and the thing she loved the most was the pink cherry blossom trees that have bloomed everywhere, signalling the welcome of spring. But sadly, this only lasts for a couple of weeks. Around this time last year, her engagement with Yongguk was announced.