Himchan: Wrong Move

a/n:

+ since I feel like the Jongup series 'talk' may take some time, I'll just add a few short imagines in the middle to make up for the loss of couple of imagines of the other members.

+ my exams are starting ( rip me ). and I have other commitments too so I do appreciate if you all can wait as I slowly update. i promise I'll make it up to you guys once my exams are over. really.

+ have a great week y'all <3

+ this one is rathe cliché and short one but still, enjoy!
---

Y/N: Do Raein (Rain)

Rain's POV:

Friendship is a wonderful thing. It's filled with love, lot of love. It doesn't matter how long you've known each other, what matters is that you're always there when your Best Friend need you. Be it the horribly and stressful math equations, the confusing science concepts, the sophisticated yet beautiful literature language [ a/n: call me bias, im a pure literature student. but my language is horrible :"-) ]. A Friend is one who's always there. Always. During the roughest and yet most smooth sailing and flowery paths of your life.

And for me, I have two wonderful best friends. Let me introduce you to them.

First off, Lee Yeonbyul. My beautiful Best Friend. She has a brain and beauty blessed by the gods. She's really outspoken and is rather feminine.

Secondly, Kim Himchan, my handsome childhood Friend. He is just like Yeonbyul, blessed with the handsomeness and brains. He's the happy virus of the class and one of the most popular guys in school.

I'm in the same class as Himchan while Yeonbyul is one year younger than us so she's in a different class.

Compared to Yeonbyul, I'm closer to Himchan. I've known him all my life and I've always been there for him. Compared to Yeonbyul, I'm more introverted and I get really competitive easily. Not really ladylike you may say.

But despite having such different qualities from the two, we three are inseparable.

"Stop staring into space, dimwit," Himchan hit my head with a pencil as he twirled it around his finger.

I gave him a mischievous grin and cackled on purpose, "Sorry."

"You're so unladylike," he sighed.

"Well I'm sorry," I sacarstically remarked but I turned away and let out a deep sigh.

I hate it when he reminds me how I'm not like other girls. Growing up with two older brothers, the Do twins is difficult. I choose sports over shopping anytime. Which is a no-no for Himchan since he hates sports.

The bell soon rang to signal the end of the day and students scrambled to get out of class.

Before I could ask Himchan to join me for lunch, my mood was dampened when I saw Yeonbyul skipping into our classroom.

"Oppa! Let's go now!" She hooked arms with Himchan as he was placing his books neatly into his bag.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Yeonbyul. I just get jealous that the two got together recently in spring.