Twelve Membered Group #9

Title: After that

---

3rd Person POV:

"Saengil chukahae, Daehyun-ah!" The members greeted from outside his hotel room door and all burst in with party hats and streamers.

"Wah! You're so old now, oppa!" Eunkee laughed.

Daehyun rolled his eyes, "I am Yongguk and Himchan's Hyungs' age from four years ago."

The members laughed and ate their breakfast in Daehyun's hotel room, they were currently in Singapore for their fifth world tour.

They visited Singapore previously two times, all in high hopes of finding Nicole amongst the crowd but they found no sign of her. Nor her Brother. He should be an adult already.

It has been so long.

"It's her birthday," Daehyun suddenly said softly, drowning the bright atmosphere with just three words.

"Daehyun-ah, it's yours too. Just enjoy today!" Himchan smiled.

"But I can't if she isn't here," he whispered.

Yongguk sighed and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Look, Daehyun, you've never been the same since she left. If you two were meant to be, you will be. Don't let her be the reason you changed so much. If she were to see you in this state, she'll be worried. Be happy for her."

Daehyun sighed. He always brought the group's mood down once he starts talking about Nicole. He misses her so darn much. He kept the note she left for him in his wallet, bringing it with him every where he goes.

He looked out the window and stared into the modern green city's skyline and whispered, "Where are you?"

---

"Nice one, Daehyun!" Sohye high-fived with him. Their rehearsal for the concert that evening was going on smoothly. The members each had a solo and were going to perform on stage one by one. Except the girls who are going in two groups as the twins and then the triplets.

Daehyun has Sohye featured in his solo track, a stronger vocal with notes from her that can go higher than his as a girl.

His stage was going to be totally dark while he'll be seated on a chair under dim lights and walks to the front on the cue of the backstage director. Then, when it's dim in the back, Sohye will get seated in that chair instead to sing the chorus with him.

The other members have all started dating too.

First were the maknaes, Zelo and Eunji. Zelo confessed to her during their first win with their comeback song after That's my Jam.

Yongguk is with Eunkee, Himchan with Eunmi. Youngjae with his fellow vocal partner So-in. While Jongup with Sohye, the pair that always bickered with each other.

Daehyun wasn't jealous or envious. He was happy for his members. Seeing them fall in love reminded him of how happy he was when he was with Nicole.

Time flys by too fast. They're back in Singapore again. His knowledge about the country is the best in the group thanks to Nicole herself during their visit in the middle of their hiatus.

"Daehyun, please standby for your stage," the staff said.

This is it. The last time he's going to perform his solo track. Last LOE Stop.

He waited for the stage to dim before walking on and took his seat. He then waited for the background music to start through the in ear.