The letter

(A/N: Hey guys! How are you? I hope well. Anyway... back to the story. I don't know why I wrote this, but I felt bad, so... yeah.)

°*°*

Dear, Hiccup

You always used to say, that we have to fight until the end. Never give up, but believe that everything will be fine. You said, whatever happens, never lose hope.

But it wasn't good.

Our last morning, you left me a kiss and promised me to get home safe and sound, but you've never returned back. And never will...

Every morning I wake up believing to see you next to me. See the crooked smile on your face, the forest-green eyes, which I miss. I miss your voice ... your touches, your kisses.. your hugs... I miss the morning cuddles, Hiccup. I miss you all.

When you died, my life lost all its meaning. I wanted to follow you and be with you. But I didn't do it. Because without leaving this world, you left a particle of himself.

When I thought that I'll never be happy again, you gave me a little particle of yourself... Particle you, which became the light of my life. And it's a beautiful boy, Hiccup. He has your eyes, those big, green eyes, reflecting peace.

I know that you would have been a good father, and loved him with all your heart, as I do now.

You'll never be forgotten, Hiccup, although you won't be next to us, you will always be in our hearts and memories.

I loved you, love you and I will love you forever.

Rest in peace, my love...

Always yours,

Astrid.