Overprotective, part I

{This one-shot takes time between "Have Dragon Will Travel, part 1/2" episodes.

When Astrid and Heather have their girl talk, but I changed the whole script.

And do you like overprotective Hiccup? Or maybe the jealous Hiccup? Because I do!

If you like it too, you will like this chapter too!

Warning: this and second chapters are a little bit mature. Bad language, violence. Young eyes, please get away from your phone screens.

°*°*

It all started like a normal day; Hiccup was working on a new tail for Toothless. Fishlegs was reading the book of dragons, for the third time in a row. Snotlout was sleeping his so called 'beauty' sleep. The twins were Thor knows where. And the two girls, Astrid with Heather have walked out to have some girl-talk time.

Everything was too...quiet. Like the calm before the storm.

"So, you and Hiccup are a thing, right?" Heather asked as she pulled Astrid's axe out of a tree. Astrid widened her eyes as she threw her axe.

"What?! No! We're just friends!" Astrid blushed. "And nothing more." She looked away, sounding a little bit hurt.

"So, you like him?" Heather smirked as Astrid blushed even more. "And I'm sure he likes you too." She said and threw her axe at the target.

Astrid looked at her sadly. "And if he does... then why he's never made a first move?" She asked.

Heather was about to answered, but a loud thud stopped her. "What was that?"

Astrid turned his head to the direction where they've heard it and started to walk towards the beach, Heather behind her.

When they came out of the forest, in front of them was a small boat, and next to it was a guy.

The blonde girl gasped. "Go, call the gang!" She told her and Heather nodded her head.

Astrid ran up to the lying guy and knelt beside him. She looked at his face and frozen. He had dark hair, his skin was pale and a bruise on his right cheek was resting. A shiny silver ring pierced into his bottom lip. He also had a tattoo on his neck and was pretty muscular.

The blonde girl slowly put his hand on his shoulder and gently shook it.

"Hey, are you alright?" She asked softly as the dark-haired guy started to wake up.

And soon Astrid's eyes were staring at his dark ones. His eyes were dark, they seemed to be the same color as his hair, and he looked dangerous.

"Are you my Angel from Heaven?" The dark-eyed guy asked, his voice harsh. Astrid blushed, but she didn't like that he called her his Angel, because she wasn't and never will be.

When Astrid wanted to pull her hand away, she felt his grip on her wrist and it wasn't gently. The girl's eyes widened and she looked down at her hand.

Astrid has already begun to regret that she didn't have her axe with her. "Let go of my hand.." She whispered and glared at him. He just smirked.

"Don't be scared, Angel, I won't hurt you." He laughed but released his grip.

The blonde girl stood up and sent him a death glare. She looked at her wrist, which was slightly red and started to rub it gently with her other hand.

"Declan." He said as he stood up. And when he did, in front of him, Astrid seemed like a little girl. "I'm Declan, and you will be..." Declan repeated and stretched out his hand.