Let Life Surprise You

{Modern Au!

Hiccstrid looks like in HTTYD2}

Let life surprise you

"Why have you changed your mind?" A 22-year-old guy with a messy hair and emerald green eyes asked 21 years old girl.

"Because I have other plans." The blonde girl said, her voice cold.

"And what exactly it is?" The auburn male groaned.

"I'll be busy." The girl said and folded her arms. "You can handle it yourself, Hiccup."

"But you promised to help me, Astrid." He pouted like a kid when he didn't get what he wanted.

"I've helped."

You see, the guy with emerald green eyes since the early morning has been asking for Astrid's help, that she would help him make a memorable surprise. Sure, at first, she gladly agreed to it, because in a situation like this, prepare surprises and make everybody's day, she was the best. But later, when she found out whom he's preparing this whole surprise, the desire to help - disappeared.

The auburn male, her long-term crush, wanted to make a surprise for one girl, and later even ask her to be his girlfriend.

A few hours ago, as soon as he asked her help, saying, that he wants to make a surprise for someone, not wasting time, they instantly began to prepare, because the auburn male wanted it to be ready for tonight.

They both have visited several stores, well, there, where Astrid told him to drive, to be exact. Hiccup bought candy, candles, balloons, best-tasting champagne and gift, which the blonde hasn't seen it because he didn't show it. Later, they stopped by a flower shop to buy flowers for Hiccup's love. The young girl chose the reddest roses with the softest smell.

After some time, the blonde female found out that the surprise will take place at the beach where is the most beautiful views of the ocean and the most beautiful sunset. Where the wind blows through your hair, and where you can hear the quiet music in the evenings caused by waves.

It was Astrid's favorite place. When she was still a little girl, every evening she and her parents always went for a walk along the beach. And to be honest, she missed it. Astrid missed the feeling when the warm sand stroked her bare feet, the blonde female missed her childhood, but most of all she missed her parents. Even all these candy, colored balloons, best-tasting champagne, the beach, even the reddest roses with the softest smell, was her beloved objects.

Everything was perfectly fine, but Astrid was Astrid, she was curious, the young girl wanted to know the specific person who will receive the most memorable surprise, but the answer broke her heart:

'For the most beautiful girl in this whole planet. For the owner of the most beautiful voice, music to my ears. For the girl who has the purest eyes. For the girl whose smile can light up any room. For the girl who makes my heart beat faster, and the brain to get lost. For the girl who stole my heart.

Oh, if you only could see her from the side. She's so sweet, so innocent.

Like An Angel... Sent Straight From Heaven To Me...'

All of this was sincere, everything came from his heart and she knew it.

Astrid's POV

I was standing right in front of the auburn male who has always been my best friend, has always been there for me, comforted me when I cried or I was upset. I stared straight into his forest green eyes and analyzed my feelings for him.