I'm fine - part IV

{A/N: Don't play the music yet

Enjoy the last part of I'm fine}

Warning: sad chapter (?)

I'm fine - part IV

A small yawn escaped her lips as the blonde girl opened her baby blue eyes.

Astrid smiled softly to herself. She felt so good, she wasn't tired anymore. She didn't remember when she had slept well without any cries and tears or beating...

It's a pity that it was temporary. Sooner or later, Hiccup's parents will kick her out and everything will be replaced in its old places, all as it used to be.

With a sigh, Astrid turned on the other side hoping to find herself on the same couch, which they both were watching the movie yesterday, but instead, she found herself lying in Hiccup's bed in his room.

The blonde girl frowned.

How did she end up here? She didn't remember that she had fallen asleep here, the more that she had walked in here. Unless Hiccup carried her all the way to his room and put her in bed so that she would've gotten more comfortable for her sleep. And that's what probably really happened.

The blonde girl looked around the room when she lied down on her back. She always liked Hiccup's room. When she was staying here, the soft sunlight always woke her up by softly waving through the window and gently kissing her cheeks.

The room was bright and cozy. There was a big window to the beach. Near the closet with a human-sized mirror, was a desk, a white desk lamp and a laptop were placed on it, there were a few scratches all over it. There was a white door on the other side of the bed, which was leading to the balcony and the second door leading to his own bathroom.

The thin girl turned on her other side, wanting to stay in the soft bedding, but she opened her both eyes and looked at the watch, which was on the small table next to the bed and widened her eyes.

"Oh, no!" Astrid gasped and jumped out of bed. "It's already half past eleven!"

She quickly grabbed her yesterday's clothes, which were lying on the chair next to the desk and was about to go to the bathroom, when suddenly the door of the room opened and a tall dark-haired male walked in, carrying something in his hands.

"Hiccup! Uhh... Hi-hi, Hiccup! Hi, Hiccup!" She said, nervously, but grinned later, when she heard him laugh a bit.

"Good morning, beautiful." He greeted her sweetly, taking a few steps closer to her and kissing her soft lips. "Sleep well?" Hiccup asked when he broke up the kiss and looked into her baby blue eyes.

The thin girl nodded, smiling. "Yep. I just woke up." But her shiny smile quickly disappeared.

"I have to work today and tomorrow. I completely forgot it yesterday! And if don't show up at work, I will get into a big trouble and maybe even get fired! Maybe you can-" Astrid stopped talking and looked at him strangely when the tall male started to laugh.

"You don't need to worry about anything, M'lady. You won't get fired." He calmed her down but didn't stop speaking. "Because you don't work there anymore."

The blonde girl paled. She took a few steps back until her legs touched the edge of the bed and she sat down on it, accidentally dropping her clothes on the ground that she was holding a moment ago.

"What do you mean I don't work there anymore?" She asked him silently with her eyes wide open.

"I've talked to your boss and told him that you quit the job." Hiccup explained, and placing a blue gift bag on the desk, he looked at the girl, who stood up immediately.