I'm fine - part III

{I can't believe summer vacation is almost over. 11 days left and I will have to go to school!

Imma cry. 😭😭😭

I kinda want to go to school yet I don't. I mean, there won't be as much free time as it is on vacations. Must to get up early. Stress. Exams. Homework. Chemistry teacher (believe me, she's scary.) Perv classmates. Bitchy classmates. I could go on and go on.

Yet, I miss my native language teacher. She's amazing! I miss my best friend, with who I do some crazy stuff to kill boredom at school, then get into trouble, and end up like nothing happened because teachers accused boys.

Or sit with a wet shirt in the geography lesson, because a guy behind wanted to "drink" some water.

Or get into the war with snow with younger kids...

*sighs* Good old days...

Lol

Enjoy the penultimate part of I'm fine! ^^}

Warning: strong language!  

I'm fine - part III

"Is your brother still at home?" After a while, Astrid asked, still hugging him.

"No, he left when you were showering," Hiccup responded, still keeping her close to himself and enjoying her body heat. "He had things to do-"

"No, he didn't." She sadly sighed. After all, it was very late now, what kind of things did he had to do at this time?

"Hey," He gently took her chin and looked into her eyes. "It's not your fault that we and Hunter fight lately. Okay?" The Auburn male asked and she gave him a small nod.

Although she knew that it wasn't her fault, she still felt a little bit guilty. She felt as if she had broken the strong bond between Hiccup and Hunter. She understood why Hunter didn't like her, but Astrid still had a little hope that he will start to like her... someday.

But the thin girl didn't blame Hunter for his behavior. She completely understood it. She would want what's the best for her older brother too if he and her mom wouldn't have destroyed the beautiful family that once was.

Hiccup took Astrid's small hand in his large one, saying that she would sit comfortably on the couch and pick an interesting movie to watch while he brings some food to eat.

"I'm not hungry, Hiccup." The blonde girl said when she saw that he was holding orange juice and the plate with some snacks in his hands. He gave her a warm smile and replied:

"Well, M'lady, it's not the 'real' food." He placed the juice with food on the wooden table that was next to them and continued to talk: "It's just some snacks that I made."

The Auburn male sat down beside Astrid and, looking down at her, he put his hand on her bare knee and gently rubbed it.

"Are you cold?" Hiccup asked softly when he saw how she scooted closer to him, searching for warmth. "Of course, it's cold for you. You've just showered." He stretched out his hand and took a blanket, which was lying on the couch, and wrapped it around her vulnerable body.

"Thank you." She thanked him, placing one of her cold hands on his waist and her head on his firm chest. "Tomorrow is your football practice, isn't it?" Astrid asked gently.

"Yeah, it is. But I'm not going to."

"Why?" She looked at him with curious eyes. "What are they gonna do without their captain?"