I'm fine - part I

{A/N: Sooo...

4 months. I was dead for 4 months...

But I came back from the dead now. It was boring anyway...

...

Okay, I was just too lazy to write something, and not only lazy but busy too.

And I just wanted to apologize to you all with this super long one-shot that I wrote. It's gonna be about 3-4 parts of it, which is now editing. So this is the part one.

I can't promise you guys that I will be more active now, but I can promise you that I will try my best.

Enjoy! ^^}

I'm fine - part I

The blonde girl looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her hair was a mess and those ocean blue eyes were red and puffy from crying. A small salty droplet of water rolled down her cheek, and her pink lips were slightly opened. A bright red mark was on her left cheek from her father's firm hand. Striped sweater, skinny dark jeans, and shoes.

Maybe he won't notice it?

No, he'll see it right away. He wasn't blind.

And then she'll have to tell him the truth and he will find out everything that she was hiding from him.

Maybe... maybe give it a try and hide it? Put some makeup on?

It's worth a try, it's still better than nothing.

The fresh water washed away her hot tears. A little bit of makeup hid her already bruised and painful cheek. But that wasn't enough, the slap from her father's hand was too hard. And if you looked closely at it, you'd see the same bruise on her left cheek from her father's firm hand.

Astrid Hofferson was a high school student. A girl with the highest grades and good personality. But unfortunately, good hearted people have to suffer the most in this world. And because of her kind heart and the natural beauty that she had, she was bullied by her classmates, both physically and mentally.

But no one knew that the girl was not only abused at her school but at her own home, too. She was abused by her dad. She didn't have a mom, well... more like she didn't know where she... where they were.

Earlier, 8 years ago, when Astrid was 9 years old, she had everything she needed. A loving family, a loving mother, a caring father, an older brother, who protected her and never left her side. True friends. Home. She had all that... all that back then.

*°*°

"Coming!" She yelled out, but not too loud, just enough that the person outside would hear her and her sleeping father wouldn't wake up, when she heard a doorbell ring. The blonde girl looked at the mirror for the last time and, letting her hair down, that they would cover her cheek, Astrid started to go towards the front door while Hiccup Haddock was waiting for her with a bunch of red roses.

The school's bad boy and bad news. At least he was until he met Astrid. The girl who after school worked as a waitress in the cafe, and at home read a lot of books. He met her at the school library and fell in love with her not only because of her beauty but how she behaved too. And after a couple months of hanging out with her, he asked her to be his girlfriend and she agreed.

He was the best thing that has ever happened in her whole life. He was caring. If she had ever forgotten her jacket in the winter, or whenever she was cold, he always gave her his. He's always been there for her when she needed him the most, and he listened. He's always protected her when others wanted to hurt her. But now... now he didn't even suspect that her biological father was abusing her...