N♡TE

Hi, guys! I know you're all expecting a new chapter, but you still have to wait a bit, because at this moment I am somewhere in the 2,300 words boundary and it is about the middle of the story, the problem is that when I'm starting to write, in my mind come new ideas and then I necessarily have to embed them into my writing work, and so I can't finish it. Sorry about that.

But now is not about it. Yesterday as always I read some Hiccstrid stories and I found something that angered me. But everything from the beginning.

A long time ago I lived, in a forest... just kidding. Lol

Anyway, I found the author's note, which really annoyed me and that one-shot also was not much better than the note.

Yeah... After this text, my mood was damaged. And not enough this, one of the comments has been written "...Astrid should have died, though..." First of all, my blood has boiled from anger, then came the desire to kill something.

All I want to say is that Astrid is not a b!tch or something like this. She is a wonderful person, both outside and inside. Shining life and goodness. A sensible and good-hearted. Hard-working and sincere. She is a caring and responsible. Brave and sometimes even stubborn. Fighter. And I know that she has the soft/girlish side. She just doesn't want to look weak against others, that's all.

Astrid went out on patrol, because the day was her turn to see if Dragon's Edge was safe. {I think.} And she doesn't have to be a hero to get Hiccup's attention, because he already in love with her, just afraid to say it to her.

All make mistakes whether it is large or small; all makes mistakes, but this doesn't mean that you can judge a person for it or to wish him death, because you don't know what he had to survive, you only see his outward, not his inward and you don't know what he felt at the time. Maybe he thought that he's doing a good job or doing the right thing, you don't know it and therefore has no right to judge another. I believe everything is rewarded, but this takes time. Remember that the stick has two ends; one of them may someday turn around and before you.

Nobody deserves to death, you only need to give a second chance that he could correct oneself.

Astrid and Hiccup are made for each other and no one can change it. So deal with it or you will have to meet my fist. Just kidding.

And what I want to say at the end is that you do not need much, that you become a b!tch or wh••e, you just need that's your opinion and taste stand out from other. {Oh, and I still can't understand what Astrid did wrong to the person, who wrote that about her, because, you know that... well... that she doesn't exist. So... how she was able to do something bad to her/him? ...}

If I someday meet such a person in my life, I would like to ask her how she would feel if she would be instead of Astrid, if someone was wishing her death and hate her. I think that the feeling wouldn't be the best. What do you think?

°●°●°●°●°●°

Phew. Actually I feel better when I told you this, guys, and I'm sorry for the bad language.

I would like to know what you think about that author's note and Astrid's "death". I really would be interested.

Until the next time!)