Chapter 7: Girlfriend

Ravi's POV

"Hey guys! I brought the drinks and-"

"Me! Hi guys!" A girl says.

"Umm, heya Ravi and.. Who's that girl you brought?" Meghan asks.

"Well, I bumped into her while getting the drinks and we talked a little. Her friends were going to eat, but she didn't want to. So.. I thought I could bring her here?" I say.

"Hm, no problem.."

"Sure.." David says.

"Oo, is Ravi finally going to get a girlfriend?!" Ryan adds.

"Dude, please.." I say.

Meghan walks to the girl I brought, she reaches out to shake her hand.

"Heya, I'm Meghan, but please call me Meg." she says, "How about you?"

"Hey Meg, I'm Bianca, Bee for short." Bee says with an Australian accent.

"Oo, I really like your accent!" Meghan says.

"Well Bee, so this is Meg, over there is Nick, her boyfriend." I say.

"Hai Bee!" Nick waves.

"Next to him is David, a friend of mine." I say.

"Hello Bee, don't I know you from somewhere?" David says.

"Now that you say so.." Meghan says "Aren't you heyimbee on YouTube?"

"Yea, I am!" Bee says.

"Oh my god, that's awesome! I love the Cube SMP!" Meghan says.

"What a way of meeting a fan!" Bee says while laughing.

"I guess I did something good by bringing her here." I say "Or even by bumping into Bee."

"That was a smart move, bumping into me." Bee says.

"Let's sit down and watch the movie!" Meghan says.

We all sit down and get comfortable, Bee with me, Meghan with Nick and David with a pizza.

The movie ends.

"Now I want to know some details." Meghan says.

"About?" I ask.

"About you two idiot!" David says, pointing at Bee and me.

"Well.. What do we have to tell?" I ask again.

"How you bumped into each other, that kind of stuff." Meghan says.

"Ravi was struggling with the groceries he had, the idiot didn't get a bag to put it in. So he was being clumsy-" Bee says.

"Yea, that's maybe enough details." I interrupt her.

"Okay, okay, so we literally bumped into each other and looked at each other after that." Bee tells "We said hi and like, you know, I asked what he did here and so on."

"Her friends asked her to go eat something, but she didn't want to." I say.

"So I stayed a little longer and we talked for a bit. Ravi asked me what I was going to do." Bee says.

"Yup, she said she didn't know, so I thought you know what, I'll introduce you to my friends." I add.

"And now we're here." Bee ends the story.

"What a beginning of a love story!" Nick says.

Right as he says that, I blush a little, so does Bee. I think. I hope. Although I've just met her, she's really sweet. She's a youtuber though, I don't have any chance.

"Bee, you can stay around here for a while. Meghan, is it okay if I take a walk with you?" I say.

"No problem, I'll get my jacket." Meghan says.

"Don't you dare to touch her!" Nick says quickly.

"I won't." I say.

I feel bad for leaving Bee with two idiots, but I have to talk to Meghan. We walk outside the apartment building, towards some swings.

"So, what's up?" Meghan asks.

"I, umm, I need some advice." I say.

"Sure, what's wrong?"

"Nothing really.. It's just.."

"Bee?"

"Yup."

"Stop saying- never mind. Do you like her?"

"Well, she's really nice and stuff.."

"I mean, like as in really like, love!"

"I don't know... It's like a feeling like I've never felt before, but I really don't know if I even like her. It's just.. Impossible."

"Don't worry Ravi, I have had that feeling as well. Thinking you like someone but, because it looks impossible, trying to forget about it."

"Exactly. But.. Did you really had that? Your relationship looks flawless."

"Trust me. I've had that feeling. If you really like her, go for it."

"Thanks Meghan."

"No problem, anytime." We walk back to the apartment in silence, although it feels like a big mess in my head.

I think I should ask Meghan one more thing though.

"Umm, Meghan, do you think I should ask her out for a date anytime soon?"

"As soon as you're ready. That's the most important thing. Also, just call me Meg, I'm more used to that." I nod in silence.

As soon as I'm ready.. I think it's better to do it now, before I change my mind. We walk into the apartment. I decide to not join the others and go directly to my room.

Let's see.. I have some chocolate, it was meant for when I get hungry in the night but oh well. Luckily I brought a writing block and some pens. Let's do this. I start to write: Dear Bee,