Chapter 11: Accident

David's POV

We are walking for about 10 minutes now and we still haven't located the McDonalds, although it should be nearby. Maybe it's nearby when you go by car, why does none of us have a drivers license? It would be pretty handy.. The first 5 minutes everybody was still talking and excited, now the only sounds we make are by walking on the pavement. The sounds we make are calming yet nerve wrecking.

"So.. What do we do if we actually find him?" Brayden asks.

"Hm.. Don't know to be honest." Meghan says.

"Well, let's think of something while we walk."

"Good idea, otherwise it's dead silent."

"Brr, I hate silence."

We all start thinking and rambling. Maybe we should talk to Ravi calmly, or maybe just punch him in the face.. Lots of options.

In the end we decide that it's a better idea for Nick to go talk to him, as they're best friends. Meghan knows the most about the situation, so she'll join them too. Brayden, Will and I have to do the most fun part - getting food. We finish the last details to our plan,

"Look! It's right there!" I say, maybe a little too excited considering it's only a fast food restaurant. Who cares though, we finally found it!

"You know the plan, let's split up from here, we can't walk in with the five of us, that's going to scare Ravi." Meghan says, "If he's even in there.." She adds.

"Well, let's go!" Will says.

I stay a little behind with Will and Brayden, while Meghan and Nick speed to the restaurant. They slow down a little when they arrive at the restaurant and inspect the inside. They head in and we follow them from a distance. Together with Will and Brayden I go and order some food, I can't locate Meghan and Nick or Ravi.

Nick's POV

I speed to the restaurant, together with Meghan. As we come closer we lower our speed and inspect the inside.

"Look," I whisper, although nobody except for Meghan can hear me anyways "he's right over there!"

"Okay, let's go talk to him." Meghan says and we walk to the front door of the McDonalds.

I never imagined entering a fast food restaurant could be this scary. Meghan and I both lay our hands on the door handle, ready to pull it and enter the restaurant.

"Here goes nothing." I say and we enter.

We walk up to Ravi in silence, he doesn't see us though, he has his back towards us. I pat him on this shoulder. He doesn't move, he looks dead.

Meghan and I go and sit in front of Ravi.

"Hey dude, what's up?" I say carefully. He looks perfectly fine to be honest, although it looks as if his mom told him he couldn't stay up late.

"Hi, how did you find me?"

"Instinct."

"Liar."

"A girl helped us."

"Name?"

"Niesrin."

"Damn, she's everywhere."

"Wait what?"

I'm really confused at this point, what does he mean she's everywhere? She looked like a Cube SMP fan, a normal fan. Does he know her? I can feel my phone buzzing in my right pocket. It's a text. I get my phone out under the table.

Meg: We should go outside & talk.. Niesrin is at 8.

I look to my left, Meghan is right, Niesrin is there. Ravi is right as well, Niesrin is everywhere.

"Let's go outside." I command. Ravi gives me a confused look, but he still follows me outside.

"What's wrong with you?" Meghan says, looking at Ravi.

"That's kinda rude you know." Ravi says back.

"Me? Rude? I know, I just want an answer."

"Fine."

"I repeat, what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing."

"Yes there is. You ran off, without saying a word."

"Yup, I know and I'm sorry okay? I came here and Niesrin started talking to me."

"She did? What did she say?"

"Well.. She apparently knows Lia and got some news."

"Lia? Oh my god, she's in Brazil!"

I'm really confused at this point. I start to think about Niesrin, how did she know that she had to talk to Ravi? Why didn't she told us at the panel at Vidcon? I continue to listen to Ravi's and Meghan's conversation in silence.

"Lia contacted Niesrin." Ravi says.

"Contacted? Did she say anything?" Meghan asks.

"Well, yeah, it was about London."

"What.. happened..?"

"That's mainly why I stayed here, I didn't know how to tell you or David."

"Just tell Nick and I, you know you can trust us. Well, you can trust Nick for sure." I smiled at that thought.

"When they were in Brazil, the guy who brought them, Jay, ditched them. Leaving Lia and London in a random open field. London fell into a deep hole and hit her head."

Ravi stops for a second to take a deep breath before he continues.

"They brought her to a hospital."

"This isn't a fun story." Meghan says.

"I agree." I say.