Chapter 19: Roulette

London's POV

"Russian roulette anyone?" The words coming out of Jay's mouth scare me. Is he serious? I hope the gun isn't loaded.

"Now!" Meghan says and Ravi tackles Jay with full force.

"The gun!" David yells and jumps to grab it, it fell on the ground when Jay was tackled. "Got it!"

"You shouldn't have done that!" Jay says while his fist connects with Ravi's face. "Here's another souvenir!" His foot connects with Ravi's face this time and causes Ravi to lay on the ground in pain. "Back to the weak ones."

"Weak? We're strong-" Meghan says and Jay gets sandwiched by David and Nick. "As a team."

Lia and I have been watching the whole fight, standing behind Huahwi. He's like, our personal human shield! He steps away now, to help the others, leaving Lia and I frightened behind.

"Are you okay?" Huahwi checks up on Ravi.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Ravi answers with a slight smile. "We won."

"I.. will.. never.. give up." Jay says, standing up again. Slowly.

"Usually, I'm happy to hear that, but at this moment from you? Meh." Meghan says.

What happens next, happens way too quick for me to keep up. Jay kicks David a few times, in the sensitive spots, causing him to fall on the ground. Jay grabs the gun from the weakened David, pointing it at Lia and me. "Don't move. Or those two girls will be gone. Forever." I shiver. Did Jay really just say that?

"You.." Meghan sniffs a bit. "Wouldn't dare."

Jay prepares to pull the trigger. He smirks and then.. An unbelievably loud explosion-like sound fills the room.

"I'm.. Alive..?" I hear Lia whisper to herself. I answer with a quick yes and look around me to find out what happened.

"Meg!" I yell, she's laying on the ground. I don't know if she fell or got shot. I slowly come closer.

"I think he fainted." Nick says looking at Jay. "Thanks, um?"

"Huahwi." The guy, apparently Huahwi, says.

"You really thought you got me?" Jay says, standing up again. At that same time Huahwi jump kicks him right in his face and proceeds by connecting his fist with Jay's stomach. "Okay. You got me." Jay falls down on the ground.

"How did you.. do that?" David asks while coughing.

"I have my secrets." Huahwi simply answers and ties Jay's hands and feet together. "Let's help everyone out one by one."

"I'm fine, don't worry." David says. "Check on Ravi and Meg."

Lia and I take a look at Meghan. She doesn't look injured or anything, probably just exhausted. "Meg? Can you hear me?" I try.

"She doesn't react. Let's get out of this place, this isn't healthy." Rabia says.

We walk outside, carrying Meghan and Ravi. We put them down in the front yard, the air feels really refreshing.

"Look, her arms." Rabia says. Meghan's arms are full with scratches, it doesn't look that bad, but still. How did it happen? I walk over to Ravi to check up on him.

"Hey, you alright?" I ask him.

"Yup." He smiles slightly. "I'm sorry that I let you down."

David, Nick and Huahwi walk over to Meghan and Lia joins me. "You didn't let us down at all." I say. Ravi seems to be a lot better and sits right up.