Chapter 15: Messages

David's POV

Lia looks confused. She doesn't remember who I am! A tear rolls out of my eye, falling down.

"She sadly doesn't remember anything. Looks like Jay has wiped her memory. It's gone." Huahwi says.

"Oh.. But how?" I ask him, still in shock. "There must be a way to get it back right?"

"Let's hope so."

"Do you still have your memory?" I ask curious.

Huahwi lets out a relieving sigh. "Luckily I do. He doesn't want the fans to be worried or something like that, he's a weird guy."

"Yeah he is." I get as comfortable as I can on this cold hard ground. "Why did he kidnap, if that's how you call it, you?"

"I think it was because of high school. He had a girlfriend, but she broke up with him and started dating me." Huahwi smiles. "She was really pretty, so I think he was jealous. She kind of broke his heart."

"I understand." I nod.

"Why did he um, kidnap, you?" Huahwi asks.

"Same reason as yours, I have a girlfriend at the moment. She's his ex girlfriend." I explain to him.

"Ah right. So he brings all the people here whom have broken his heart." Huahwi concludes.

"I think so." I yawn.

"Get some sleep while you can, the devil will be back soon with some punishment." I look shocked at Huahwi. He sighs. "You'll get used to the routine."

"O-okay.." I stutter and close my eyes. Time for a nap.

Meghan's POV

I wake up and slowly open my eyes. The room I'm in looks familiar. "Hello?" I say to see if anyone is here.

"Thank god, you're awake!" London says.

"Where am I?" I ask her, my voice sounds rusty.

"In your room, in the apartment." London explains. "Your ankle will be fine soon. You passed out during the scans and it looked like you had a nightmare, so I brought you home."

"What about Ravi?" I remember him bringing me to the doctor too.

"He left, I told him to look for Nick or Niesrin."

"Can I talk to Nick for a moment?"

"You told him to go look for Niesrin remember? You looked kind of mad towards him."

"Oh right. I'll give him a call." London leaves the room so I could call Nick. He doesn't answer his phone, I decide to text him.

Meg: Hai, we need to talk.

sNICKers: I thought you were mad at me?

Meg: There was too much going on, I couldn't think clearly..

Meg: I'm sorry.

Meg: Please?

sNICKers: Fine

Meg: Can you come to the apartment?

sNICKers: Sure, give me 20 min. :)

Meg: Okay :D

That's going to be one problem less. Next, I need to talk to David, I have no clue how he's doing. I think it's better to ask in the group chat with the three boys, so I can ask where Ravi is at the same time.

Meg: Where are you guys?

sNICKers: Omw :)

Meg: I know, how about David & Ravi?