Chapter 16: Punishment

Meghan's POV

I look at Niesrin. She's telling the truth, but, what's up with Lia? Why is she lying?

"How do you know Lia?" I decide to ask Niesrin.

"Our parents know each other and we met at a party." Niesrin explains. "We have been good friends since then. How about you guys?"

"Well, we have been classmates for two years and became friends that way." I explain.

"How's David doing? I texted him, but he doesn't respond.." London suddenly says.

"David has been doing weird lately." Nick says.

"Yeah, he doesn't text the way he usually does. Like, it's really different." I say.

Meanwhile, Ravi has found the conversation in the group chat. He shows them to London. She looks at the messages for quite some time and nods.

"It's really different than usual." London concludes. "It sounds way too curious. He keeps on asking questions which are already answered before."

London hands Ravi's phone back. "Someone's caling you." She adds.

Ravi answers his phone. "Hi Will." Will? As in Kiingtong? How does he have Ravi's number?

Ravi ends the call. "What was that about?" I ask him.

"Will and Brayden are going to eat dinner at a restaurant with the other Cube SMP members. So they can't come over tonight." Ravi says.

"Ah okay, no problem. How does he have your phone number?" I ask curious.

"When I was looking for Niesrin I came across Brayden and him. It would be easier to contact each other by exchanging phone numbers."

"Add them to the group chat, that would be even easier." I suggest.

"Sure thing." Ravi says and he adds Will to the group chat. "David is in that group too though."

"Not anymore." Ryan says, he apparently removed David from the group.

"Can I go now?" Niesrin asks, I almost forgot about her.

"Sure, thanks for your help. We appreciate it." I say and everyone agrees.

"Call me when needed." Niesrin says, she leaves a note on the table and leaves. That leaves us with four. London, Ravi, Nick and I.

Kiing: Hi guys, it's Will :)

Meg: Heya Will, I'm Meg!

sNICKers: Nick here :D

Rav: I'm ravi

Meg: ^ You can tell from his way of typing. :P

Kiing: I see.. Is it okay if I add Brayden and some guys?

Meg: Suree, no problem

*Kiing added Mooo to the group*

*Kiing added Bee to the group*

*Kiing added Grapey to the group*

Kiing: That's it for now :)

Mooo: Hey what's up guys...

Meg: ..CampingRusher here!

Mooo: Thanks for finishing my sentence :D

Meg: No problem ;)

Bee: Hi honeys!

sNICKers: Bee! Hi!

Grapey: Do you guys like grape?

Rav: Yup, I love to eat grape.

Grapey: My family! Murderer! :((

Kiing: About this London situation..

sNICKers: London is here with us. David is in Brazil, although, we think so.

Meg: He has been acting weird lately, he doesn't type the way he used to.

Bee: Have you tried calling him?

Rav: Yup, he doesn't answer his phone.

Mooo: Damn dude...

Grapey: There something weird about this situation...

Kiing: I don't trust that Jay dude.

Kiing: No offense though.

Meg: I don't trust him either.

sNICKers: Me neither.

Bee: There are weird people in this world, watch out kids.

Meg: Mommy Bee is preaching :o You better listen!

Kiing: Who's the daddy?

Mooo: You are.

Kiing: :O

David's POV

I can hear soft sobbing. I look next to me and find Lia sobbing.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I ask her.

"Everything, I feel bad for causing problems. You wouldn't be here if I wasn't here." She says and continues sobbing.

"It's.. Okay.."

"It would be easy to contact your friends if you had your phone." Huahwi sighs. "He probably told them you're okay. By pretending he's you of course."

"Wait! I can try use my telepathy!" I suddenly say happy.

"Sounds like a plan, but how?" Huahwi asks.

"I need to be hurt. Meg will kind of feel the same." I explain. "When's Jay coming?"

"Ah, okay. He'll come soon enough." Huahwi says, sighing again. His voice calms me down a lot, it's very calm.

I hear footsteps coming closer. "The devil." Huahwi whispers. I feel my body becoming tensed, as if it's resisting against something.

"Hello there." Jay smirks. "It's your turn for a lovely treat." He says, looking my way. He grabs my arm and pulls me trough the door, although I hit my head on it really hard.

Jay leads me the way through the dark hallway, to a room. The room is quite dark as well, it has red walls and there isn't much furniture apart from a bed and a nightstand.

He pushes me on the bed, my hands still tied to my back. He opens one of the drawers of the nightstand. He grabs something. I widen my eyes when I see it.

"I-is that a w-whip?" I ask carefully. He doesn't say a word, he only smirks at me in a creepy way.

"Now watch me whip, watch me nae nae!" Jay sings, screams rather, off key. When he says whip, he whips me and at the nae he plays around with the whip. He is a weird guy confirmed. Jay continues the punishing ritual for about fifty times, after it he looks statisfied and stops.

I have been crying the whole time and screaming because the whip stings my body to death by every touch. I hope Meg gets the message and comes to rescue me, Huahwi and Lia.

Jay throws me into the dark room again and leaves, I'm reunited with Huahwi and Lia. This time I'm the one sobbing.

"What did he do to you?" Huahwi asks carefully.

"He.. Whipped... Me..." I say in between breaths, Huahwi nods and doesn't say a word. The following silence had something calm to it.

Meghan's POV

"My back hurts!" I lie down, suffering.

"What did you do?" London asks. It was all so sudden, nobody knows what's up with me.

"David.. is.. in pain." I say slowly, although I'm not entirely sure. Everyone looks at me shocked.