Epilogue

Third Person

~ One year later ~

Meghan and Ravi decided to stay in Australia with Mitchell and Bee. It was difficult to convince their parents, but after two months they eventually did. Ravi actually tried to commit suicide, but failed. After, he promised himself he'd never do that again.

Lia went back home, her parents didn't gave her permission to move to Australia. She has found a new lover, which she's actually dating in secret. She unfortunately lost contact with Ravi, Meghan and the Cube members.

Instead of Lia, Niesrin became good friends with Ravi and Meghan. She lives somewhere in England, so that they'd meet up only three or four times a year.

Huahwi got to record videos again, he's even roommates with Sean in Wyoming. They come to visit Australia three times a year.

The other Cube members, Will, Zach and Brayden still have contact with everyone. They all go to conventions together, having fun times.

Mitchell and Bee are planning on marrying, but aren't quite sure yet.

Meghan, Ravi and Lia still have a hard time with the loss of David, Nick and London. The Cube members help them, though it's only Ravi and Meghan, to stay positive.

Because together is the keyword.