Chapter 23: Keyword

Meghan's POV

Ravi and I quickly jump behind a wall, with racing hearts and fear in our eyes.

"Dude.." I say slowly. "How did he come here?"

"I wish I knew." Ravi whispers nervously. "Now what do we do?"

"We can't hide forever, like I can't think of plans forever."

"All I know is that we have to get to the hospital."

"Yeah and we should warn Huahwi."

We look around to see if there are any optional evacution routes, so we can get to the hospital safely. I don't want any other problems, a plane crash is bad enough.

"You better warn Huahwi now, before we get in a lot of trouble." Ravi pokes me.

I nod and quickly get out my phone. Luckily I still have it. I decide to send Huahwi a private message, it's a miracle that I have his number.

Meg: Huahwi! We have some trouble, Jay is here.

"And?" Ravi asks, curious.

"It didn't deliver." I say, suddenly realising something. "He said his phone was dead."

"I'm pretty sure he'll go to hospital, when he finishes cancelling the flight."

"That means we have no other choice than going to the hospital." I take a deep breath. "Let's go."

With our eyes locked on Jay, we speed around the furthest corners of the airport to the hospital. I'm a hundred percent sure Jay is here because of us. He either wants his revenge or he had his revenge already, due to the plane crash.

Jay suddenly turns around, so that Ravi and I instinctively jump behind another wall. Jay is sort of looking our direction, enough reason to hide.

"Random question." Ravi says. "Shouldn't Mitchell and Bee already be here?"

"Yeah." I say. "Wait, let me grab my phone."

I get out my phone for the, which feels like, one hundredth time. Which is still less than the average person, or not, who knows.

I look at my phone and see that I have six messages, which of three are private from Bee, one from Lia and two from the group chat. First I check Bee's.

Bee: We're ten minutes away

Bee: Parking rn <3

Bee: I'll go to the hospital xx

"Guess everyone is at the hospital." I sigh and Ravi nods.

Lia: Where u @? Theyre taking some scans of London

I quickly open up the group chat ones, so that we can move on as soon as possible.

Grapey: Took off :D

Mooo: Back home!

I decide to let the group know how we're doing, as it's quicker.

Meg: Update... Flight's cancelled, Ravi & I have trouble.. Jay's here.

Mooo: Holy cow, still at the airport?

Meg: Yea

Mooo: Go to the hospital

Bee: ^^ We'll be there waiting

Meg: Omw

I close my phone and see that Jay has his back turned around to us. "Ready to risk your life?" I ask Ravi.