Chapter 10: Runaway

David's POV

I look at Bee shocked. Please tell me what she says isn't true, this is all one big prank. Please!

"Bee, are you serious right now?" I ask.

"Yea.. After I rejected Ravi, he ran towards that direction. I have no idea where that road leads to though." Bee says, pointing into the direction he disappeared in.

"W-w-what do we do now?" Meghan says.

"I don't know.." Bee says.

"Usually you're the one who has a plan." I say while looking at Meghan.

"There's no point in chasing him down, let's go inside, tell the others." She decides. We follow her inside, finding the others sitting in the living room.

"Why did you guys ran past us earlier?" Sean asks.

"I feel like they stole all of my snapbacks." Will says. I chuckle, that's totally something I'd love to do. His clothing style is goals!

"Well, um, where do we start?" Meghan says "Bee?"

"Yeah, let me tell the story." Bee says "So, I went for a walk with Ravi. He suddenly stopped and asked me out on a date. I said no, because I'm dating Mitchell."

"That's right my queen!" Mitchell says, winking towards Bee.

"I love you too Strubber."

"Continue the story with your lovely voice."

"Okay.. um.. After I said no, Ravi immediately ran away, into the distance." Bee looks down at the ground.

"That's where we came in." I say "We actually came to stop Ravi."

I tell them what we saw in Mitchell's diary. He was a bit upset because we read his diary, but it didn't really matter. Everyone listened at what we had to say, it really felt like we knew each other for a long time.

After telling the story it was quiet.

"What about the panel and such?" Zach asks.

"I think we should go there, or we'll be late." Brayden finally says something.

"The fans will be disappointed if we're late." Sean says.

"So..? What are we going to do?" Mitchell asks.

"I agree with Brayden, we should get moving." Will says.

"Let's go then, maybe Ravi is heading there himself." Nick says.

"Could be, let's just go!" Meghan says and with that stated, everybody gets moving and packs his stuff. The convention centre is a 10 minute walk away, so we decide to do a little healthy and walk to Vidcon.

"Oh my gosh, this is the way Ravi headed!" Bee says.

"I think he was really heading to Vidcon.." I say.

"What are we waiting for, let's go there and find that guy!" Mitchell says.

We arrive at Vidcon and walk with the Cube guys to the VIP area. They'll be picked up there for the panel.

"What do we have to do, when you're at the panel?" I ask them.

"Um, you three can go with us!" Bee says.

"Really?" Meghan asks.

"Sure, why not? It'd be fun having some new friends at the panel!" Will says smiling.

"Cool!" Nick says.

Graser starts telling us what we're going to do at the panel, it's going to be a Q&A for the most part, so that's easy. We'll also do a little game with the fans, a Cube SMP vs. C4RB0NHYDR8 - as that's how we call ourselves - to see who knows YouTube the best.