Chapter Two

It's been three days since kiaya last seen Mario. But she's just gotten settled down into her new house. "kiaya are you hungry?" her mother asks

"what are you cooking?"

"I'm not,I was thinking of ordering a pizza for lunch"

"YES PLEASE DO!"

"Okay okay okay! Just calm down" kiaya's mom orders the pizza and kiaya's phone goes off.

MUSICAL.LY: YOU'VE GOT 5 NEW FOLLOWERS SINCE YESTERDAY

Kiaya rolls her eyes. She didn't really care about Musical.ly at the moment. She couldn't get Mario off her mind,She wonders when she'll see him again.

"Mom there's a Starbucks about five blocks from here,Can I go get a Starbucks while we wait for the pizza?" kiaya asks

"Yeah sure" her mom hands her a ten dollar bill from her purse.

"Thanks mom" kiaya says while walking out of the door.
What if I see Mario at Starbucks?
Wait no shutup kiaya
I don't think he's the Starbucks type
Whatever

Kiaya walks up to the door and as she opens it she sees a familer figure standing at the register. She walks up behind him as he turns around,They almost bump into each other(AGAIN!!) "Oh hi!" Mario says careful not to spill his drink on kiaya.

"Hi" she giggles. Wait did I just giggle?

"C'MON KIDS MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!" A person in a business suit shouts at them from down the line that had formed. Kiaya quickly ordered then walked out with Mario.

"So how have you been?" he asked

"Eh,it's been pretty boring considering I have no friends" she replied. Mario laughs. "What!?"

"You don't consider me your friend then?"

"whoops...Sorry. At least I have one friend"

"It's okay" Mario and kiaya walk in silence which was pretty awkward. Then they got to kiaya's house.

"Excuse me,You're in my way" the pizza guy says so he can get back to his car.

"would you like to eat pizza for lunch with us?" kiaya asks. Mario smiles.

"Is that even a question??I LOVE PIZZA" Mario says excitedly as kiaya leads the way down the walk way to the porch. They walk in and kiaya introduced Mario to her mom then they all sat in the living room with their pizza.

***************

Two hours later,Mario's phone goes off,He looks at his text message."My mom wants me home. I guess that's all the time we have today" He gets up with his plate and kiaya goes with him to put their plates into the sink. Then she leads him to the front door."mind if I get your number?" he asks

"yeah sure" kiaya takes his phone and types in her number.

"I'm going to text it right now so that you have my number" Mario says as he types something in.

Kiaya's phone goes off. She looks at her screen and read the text aloud. "it's a me Mariooooo" she laughs "That's cute" Mario blushes and waves goodbye.

HE HAS MY NUMBER!
Her voice inside her screamed as she closed the door. "Mom what's for dinner?" she asks.

"I don't know,we'll see" her mom says as kiaya goes upstairs to her room. She texted Mario back then turned her laptop on so she could watch something on Netflix.