Chapter Four

"Mom,Mario says that they would like to have dinner with us" kiaya said. "Here's Mario's mom's phone number" she hands her mom the paper with the number on it.

"Okay thank you" kiaya's mom takes the paper and starts to dial the number as kiaya goes to the refrigerator to grab something to drink. Just then kiaya's phone rings.

"what's up Mario?" kiaya answered

"I was just wondering if you'd like to take a walk with me?" Mario asks

"ya sure"

"Okay I'll be there in about 10 minutes" they hang up then kiaya runs upstairs to get into something other than sweatpants.

"KIAYA MARIO IS HERE" her mom yells up the stairs

"OKAY" she yells back. Kiaya goes downstairs while putting on socks and her shoes.

"woah" Mario says

"what?" kiaya looked down at her outfit. She wore a white crop top,under a red, black and white flannel,jeans and a pair of white vans and she had straightened her hair.

"Nothing,you look beautiful that's all" Mario replied with a smile on his face.

"where are we going?" asked kiaya as she closes the door behind her

"you'll see" Mario said

***************
10 minutes later

"Annnnddddd here we are" Mario said doing jazz hands. "I decided to bring you to the boardwalk"

"The beach is pretty" kiaya said in awe

"Yes,yes it is" Mario agreed. They continue walking down the boardwalk. They get ice cream from a ice cream stand,kiaya dragged Mario into every store. They got burgers and finally they decide to walk near the shore on the beach.

"So how come you came to Florida?" Mario asked

"My mom's work"

"Ahhh I see"

"Yeah" kiaya saw Mario glance at her from the corner of her eye but chose to ignore it. Mario started taking his sweater off and taking his phone and things out of his pocket.

"Mario what are you doing?" kiaya asked while laughing.
Mario jumped into water. Kiaya stood there worried then sighed in relief when Mario popped back up from the water.

"kiaya come on!!!" Mario said laughing.

"No thank you" she replied. Mario got out of the water and hugged kiaya trying to get her wet. Kiaya screamed. "MARIO STOP YOU'RE GETTING ME WET!". Mario laughed and starts dragging kiaya to the water. "wait" kiaya stopped him. She put her phone and her flannel near his things then jumped after him into the water. They splashed around for a bit then Mario grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into him. Kiaya stared into his eyes. Mario stared at her eyes then back to her lips,he did that few times then leaned in to kiss kiaya. Kiaya leaned in while putting her arms around his neck.

"HEY KIDS GET OUT OF THE WATER ITS GETTING LATE BETTER HEAD HOME" said I guy who was closing up a shop. Mario held kiaya's hand while they walk out of the water. Mario put his sweater on over his wet clothes while kiaya put her flannel on. Then they both grab their phones and walk back home.