Chapter Fourteen

It's the week before spring break. "Mario do you have to go on tour?" kiaya pouted.

"Yes babe" Mario replied "but you're coming with me"

"What?" kiaya asked

"Your mom said you could come" kiaya smiled and hugged Mario. "Your welcome" Mario said

"Thank you" kiaya thanked him.

"Better get packing we leave in 2 days" Mario said

"Okay!" she said as Mario and kiaya stop in front of her house. They kissed then they said bye to each other. Kiaya opened the door and her mom was waiting for her with a new suitcase. "Thank so much mom for letting me go on tour him"

"Your welcome honey" her mom said with a smile as she handed her the suitcase. Kiaya takes it and goes upstairs to get packing.

Kiaya's phone rings,It's Madison.

"Hi" kiaya said as she put some clothes on her bed.

"What's up? I haven't talked to you in awhile" Madison said

"I've been kinda busy" she laughs

"What's going on?"

"Mario finally told me what he was hiding from me. He's in this group called poms and a girl he uses to date used him for fame and yeah"

"Oh...I thought his name was familiar"

"Pfff. You're telling me that you think you know Mario Tomas Selman from poms?? When clearly you never freaking said anything about poms or any other group whatsoever"

"Shutup Kiaya,Just shutup" kiaya laughs

"But anyways wanna hear some good news?"

"What is it?"

"I'm going on tour with him and the other boys"

"Wait what?"

"What? Are you okay?"

"Yep just making sure i heard you right. YOU'RE GOING ON TOUR?"

"Yep,But i got to go I'm packing right now"

"Alright bye!" kiaya and Madison hang up and kiaya continues packing.

**************
It's the morning of the day that Kiaya,Mario,Cat,And Momma Selman were leaving.

"WAKE UP!!" kiaya groaned "WAKE UP BABE OR I'M LEAVING YOU HERE" Mario poked kiaya in the face.

"How did you get in here?" kiaya asked

"Your mother" he replied. Kiaya groaned again as she sat up. "I'm gonna go put your suitcase downstairs be right back" Mario left with Kiaya's suitcase and she got off the bed to get dressed and put her hair in a messy bun. Then she brushed her teeth in the bathroom. She walked out as Mario putbhis feet on the last step.

"Hi babe" Mario said

"Hi Mario" they both smile and then walked back downstairs and ate breakfast. Then they left and got to the airport 10 minutes early.

"Gate 718 To Boston is ready for boarding" said the person over the intercom.

"Ready to blast off?" Mario asked kiaya

"I guess" kiaya said nervously. She's never really been on a plane.

"Don't worry babe" Mario said grabbing her hand.