Chapter Ten

Cat had a serious look while Mario's face still held a puzzled looked. Kiaya could hear their voices getting a bit louder.
"What?" Mario asked

"Why didn't you tell her?Did you think ignoring her for the rest of the summer was gonna work?You should have seen Kiaya's face when she asked about you today,You know" Mario groaned.

"She's here? In this buliding?" Cat noded.

"Look,Cat i know you're pissed and that i messed up. But how else was i supposed to tell her 'Hey I'm famous'?"

"Seriously,Mario what's the big deal about it?" but Cat knew already.

"Cat i already told you"

"BUT KIAYA ISN'T LIKE EMILY" Cat yelled. She walked away angry. Mario looked upset as she goes. Kiaya quickly put her things away and walked with the remianing of the kids into the lunch room.

"Hi,Do you mind if i sit here?" kiaya asked a girl with long brown hair and red glasses.

"Go ahead" the girl said.

"I'm Kiaya" kiaya said introducing herself.

"I'm Ashley,Nice to meet you Kiaya"

"Nice to meet you too" kiaya replied. They ate lunch and talked for a bit yhen it was time to go.

"I'll see you soon" Ashley said as she left. Kiaya noded her head and zoned out in the rest of the classes.
So Mario's famous? who's this Emily girl? Why didn't he tell me?
There were at least a thousand questions going through her mind right now. The bell rung and she took the bus home since her mom was at work. Mario was on the bus...Of course. She ducked and went to the nearest seat seat she was by. She got off the stop before hers so Mario didnt see her when they got off. Kiaya was mad and upset,She thought she woulf be happy to see him but not anymore. She unlocked her front door and went inside. Her phone rung. It was Madison.

"Hi Madison whats up?"

"Just got out of school. How was your first day?"

"I don't know"

"What's wrong"

"I don't know anymore,that guy I've told you about? He's keeping things from me and i haven't talked to him in like two months. I just want to shoot myself"

"You're not gonna shoot yourself besides i don't know where you will even get one from either. So Mario? He's keeping secrets?"

"Honestly...I think so depending on what happened today. But i don't wanna talk about this right now. This whole thing is stupid anyways" Madison sighs.

"Fine" Madison said. Kiaya and Madsion talked for a bit then kiaya told Madison she had to go. Kiaya heard a knock on the door. She opened the door and saw Mario then she slammed the door in his face. She wasn't up to seeing or talking to him.
"Kiaya please?" Mario was still on the porch.

"Go away Mario i don't want to fucking talk to you right now"

"I really need to talk to you"

"I don't care Mario,GO AWAY" kiaya ran upstairs to her room and stayed there until she hearf her mom pull into the driveway. "Hi mom"

"Hey honey,How was the first day at your new school"

"It was fine" kiaya looked at the bags in her mom's hand and saw the panda on it "WE GOT PANDA EXPRESS FOR DINNER??"

"Geez calm down kiaya"

"Sorry i just really love panda express" kiaya said laughing. Her mom handed kiaya her food and they sat in the living room watching the newest episode of 'Pretty little lairs'

"Have you seen Mario?

"Yeah why?"

"Just wondering" her mom replied.