Chapter Sixteen

"Morning Cat" kiaya said as she rolled over in her bed and saw Cat already up.

"Hi kiaya" Cat said as she looked at kiaya. Kiaya got dressed while Cat did her makeup. Then they left to meet everyone downstairs for breakfast.

***********
10 mins until the Boston show started
**********
"We have to get to the venue now" Momma Jara said as Momma selman agreed. Everyone grabs their phone and phone charger while Mario grabs his camera for his Vlogs.

"Ready babe?" Mario asked kiaya.

"Yep" kiaya said. As mario grabs her hand. They all walk to the venue then do a quick sound check and practice some things. Kiaya stood watching them until the supporters/fans starting showing up. She stood by Mario in the line where the bius neet their supporters/fans.

"Wait you're Mario's girlfriend?" One girl asked kiaya.

"Yep" Kiaya noded

"You're pretty" she replied

"Thank you!" kiaya. Kiayavand the girl took a photo together.

"Woah" jovani said "Mario look,Your girlfriend has her own meet and greet line" he laughed. Mario looked over at kiaya and sure enough there was line to meet Kiaya. Mario took a photo on snapchat and captioned it "She even has her own meet line" with a roll eyes emoji and a heart.

"Looks like Mario's jealous she's stealing his fans" Jonas said

"Shutup Jonas" Mario laughed. Then the meet and greet was done,They did their show while Kiaya watched from backstage.

**********
3 Shows later they were in Nashville
**********

"Look who's here!!" Cat said happily. A girl with really long blonde hair shows up next to Cat. Everyone said Hi to the girl.

"Loren this is Kiaya,Kiaya this is Cat" Mario introduced the two girls.

"Hi" loren said comfortably

"Hey" kiaya said in response "Nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too" Loren said. Kiaya thought Loren was pretty but she remembered that she saw Loren text Mario back at home. She didn't know if they just friends or something so she pulled Mario aside,In the hallway.

"What's wrong babe?" Mario asked

"Are you just friends with Loren or sonething?"

"Yeah why?"

"I'm just worried" Kiaya asked

"Oh babe,You don't need to worry. You're my one and only. You don't need to feel threatened by Loren okay? Mario kissed her forehead "Alright let's go" They both went back into the hotel room.
----------------------
Sorry this is kinda short I'm on writers block (if you guys know what that means) so dm me or comment any ideas i could use in this book thank you <3