Chapter Eleven

Kiaya continued ignoring Mario day after day. It was 7th hour and there was two minutes left,Kiaya started putting her things away and turned in her paper after that she sat back down and pulled her phone out of her pocket,She was strolling through her facebook. Then the bell rung,She got up and left the classroom. Mario was waiting by the door and Kiaya quickly turned into the other direction. "Kiaya wait" Mario grabbed her arm.

"Let go of me!"

"No,You can't ignore me for the rest of your life" kiaya looked at the ground then broke free from Mario's grip and started fast walking to her locker she unlocked it and grabbed her things.

"Stop!!" It was Cat. "Let my brother talk to you" she mentioned to her bother that was sitting on the ground with his head in his hand. Kiaya rolled her eyes,Then walked back tk where Mario was.

"We missed the bus" was the only thing she said. Mario looked at her...he was crying. "Hey...." kiaya didn't know what to say so she looked back to where Cat was standing just a minute ago but she was gone. She thought of something but ruled it out and instead said "Do you wanna walk?" Mario sighed,Wiped his eyes and noded his head. Kiaya held out her hand to help him up but he ignored it and got up himself. They walked in silence for a bit then they got to the beach. That's when Mario spoke up.

"Um...kiaya while you were ignoring me i was trying to tell you something. Let me just say sorry for leaving without you knowing" kiaya siad nothing,Just stared at the water for a few seconds.

"I heard yours and Cat's fight the other day"

"Oh?"

"I think there's more than a sorry that you want to tell me?"

"Well uh...." Mario hesitated.

"Mario tell me or I'll walk away and this whole thing will be forgotten...Me meeting you,Us having our relationship...everything" it pained her to say those words but she knows she has to do what she has to do. She looked at Mario then into his eyes. He wore a pained expression and his eyes were getting watery.

"Okay" Mario said. Kiaya waited for Mario to say more. "Do you know this group called poms? It's short for 'part of my story'?" kiaya looked confused sobhe kept talking. "This group travels to places and meets their fans/supporters."

"What does this hace to do anything?" kiaya asked?

"If you would let me explain,kiaya. This group? I'm in it. I'm famous,Kiaya and i didn't tell because of this one girl i used to date until i found out what she was doing..." Mario stopped talking.

**********
Flashback starts
**********
"Silly boy,You thought i actually loved you? Well i guess you were wrong" Emily said in mean voice to Mario

"What do you mean?"

"Can't you see? I've used you" Mario's face changed to a look of pain. "I've used you for your fame,I'm successful in having your fans now" Emily laughed

"You son of a bitch" Mario said as his pain changed to anger. Emily laughed.

*************
End of flashback
*************

"Mario?" kiaya asked. Mario snapped ouf of his blank look and looked at Kiaya.

"Oh yeah right. Emily was this girl i dated for like i don't know 5 months?" kiaya noded and sat quietly.