Chapter Twelve

(Mario's story is continued)
"She used me,And i didn't know. Well i mean i knew but i didn't believe it,Cat told me and i ignored her. Emily finally told me she was breaking up with me,And i asked her why....She has this nasty look on her face as she told me she used me for my fame. I was confused at first then hurt then angry. I didn't know what to do. I blamed it on myself for telling her i was famous. I blamed myself for not listening to Cat. I blamed myself for not listening to what my gut was telling me. I knew something was wrong with that girl and i ignored everything. All because i was in love with her" Mario took a breath "Kiaya I'm sorry i never told you sooner...." He finally finished speaking.

"Mario,You thought i was like Emily? Are you fucking kidding me?" kiaya got up from her seat on the bench and started walking away as she said " I can't believe you".

"No wait! Kiaya wait!" Mario caught up to her. She was crying.

"I thought you trusted me Mario?!" kiaya broke free from Mario's hand and hit him on his chest repeatly until Mario grabbed both of her hands and she stopped struggling for a few seconds then broke down crying. "I'M NOT EMILY!" She screamed. Mario hugged her.

"Shhhh,I know now and I'm sorry. I made a mistake,I hope you can forgive me." Mario said in a soft voice as he and kiaya sat back down but on the sand this time. "I fucking love you kiaya and i don't wanna lose you! Without you by my side I'm nothing. I'm just something weak and useless. You don't know how many nights i lay awake regretting never telling you" A tear rolled off his  cheek. "It hurts" he looked at kiaya who was quietly sitting there not saying anything but listening. Mario took a breath and wiped his face again. He looked out at the water.

"I'm sorry" kiaya finally said.

"What? For what?" Mario asked confused.

"I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for having you think i was like Emily. I'm sorry i made you regret not ever telling me. I'm sorry i haven't paid attention to you to know what you might be going through. I'm just sorry for everything" kiaya said. She rubbed her eyes and sighed. "Please don't keep anything from me ever again." Mario noded. "And...I love you too,Mario" Mario smiled as kiaya looked at him. He kissed her forhead and grabbed her hand.

"Let's go home and I'll introduce you to my supporters"

"You don't have to if you don't want to"

"I want to" They walked home together while talking about everything that happened while he was gone and then he told her everything that hapoened on tour while she was stuck at home.