Chapter Thirteen

"There they are" Said Momma Selman as kiaya and Mario walk the path that lead up to Mario's house.

"OH MY GOSH KIAYA ARE YOU OKAY??" kiaya's mom said running up to her and Mario let go of Kiaya's hand so he could walk up to his mom.

"I'm fine mom,Me and Mario were just on the beach. We wanted to walk home today." kiaya said calmly as Cat came out of the house she asked Mario something and she smiled at Kiaya. Kiaya smiled back as her mom droned on and on.

****************
Later that night
****************

"Mom can i go over to Mario's house?"

"Why?"

"So we can just hang out???"

"I don't care just be home before 12:00"

"Okay thanks mom!" kiaya ran upstairs,Grabbed her phone and phone charger. She then texted Mario and Mario replied.

'Come on over I'm already broadcasting -Mario'

Kiaya was kinda nervous. She was worried about what his supporters would say about her.

***********
Kiaya knocked on Mario's bedroom door. "Come in!!" Mario said. Kiaya opened the door and stood there while Mario smiled then he said "Behold....This is my beautiful baby girl" Mario said into the camera as kiaya goes to sit next to him.

"Hi guys" she waved into the camera. The comment section started blowing up.

'She's so pretty!!!'
'Who is she?'
And many more comments.

"Alright guys there is something you should know." Mario started talking agian after watching the comments. "I haven't been completely honest with the both of you guys,Me and kiaya already went over it earlier and we're fine now. But i understand that this is my life and i chose to share whatever i want with you guys,But me and kiyaya have been dating for 3 months already. I haven't told you guys because of what had happened to the last girl i had. So i want you guys to please give Kiaya a chance,Please" Mario finished talking. They watched the comments. There were a few negetive comments but there were mostly good comments. They continued broadcasting then Kiaya's phone went off. It was a text from her mom.

"I have 10 minutes before i go home" kiaya said

"Aweh babe.." Mario said with a pouty face.

"I'm sorry Mario but i love you" kiaya said. Then she looked back at the camera. "Guys this is my instagram if you want to follow me...which none of you probably will" said kiaya as she showed her phone screen so that they could screenshot it or whatever. "Bye guys" kiaya waved into the camera,Kissed mario om the cheek and left. When she got home ger phone was still going off on all her social medias(Twitter,Instagram,Snapchat)Sge was confused. She only gave out her instagram but then Mario texted her.

'Hope you don't mind that i gave out your other socials ;) -Mario'

'Its fine lol you didn't have to do that -Kiaya'

She laughed. She got in the shower then after she went to bed.