Chapter Five

Kiaya and Mario stopped on her door step. "I'll see you tomorrow?" Mario asked

"I'll see you tomorrow" kiaya replied. Mario leaned in to kiss her cheek.

"Goodnight beautiful" he said. Kiaya opened the door as Mario stepped off the porch.

"Where were you??" her mom asked

"Out on the boardwalk with Mario"

"Why are you wet?"

"We were on the beach" kiaya said annoyed "I'm gonna go clean up". Kiaya walks into her room and puts her phone on her charger and grabs her pajamas then heads to the bathroom.

************
Five minutes later

Kiaya took a quick shower. Then she headed downstairs to get her dinner that was in the microwave. She ate her food,Cleaned her dishes,Then went back upstairs. She looked at her phone.

'I had so much fun today :)'-mario

Kiaya replied back. Then she just laid in bed thinking.
So me and mario are a thing now?
Or are we not??
We kissed though
What's going on??
She had at least a million things going through her head. She couldn't wrap her head around what had happened on the beach.

'btw we have dinner with you and your mom tomorrow night' -Mario

'Oh shoot! I completely forgot about that -kiaya

And it was true she had so much fun she forgot that she had dinner with Mario's family.

************
The next morning.

-kiaya's alarm goes off-

"Uggg" she groaned. She walked down stairs to get something to eat. She found a note on the kitchen island. Her mom wouldn't be home til later because she went shopping for dinner. She decided to text Mario.

'Good morning :) -Mario'

'Come over and keep me company please? My mom went shopping lol -kiaya'

'Sure be there soon -Mario'

Kiaya finished eating and walked into the living room,Then turned the TV on.
*******************

5 mins later she heard a knock on the door. She went to open the door. "Hey babe" Mario greeted her with a hug.

"Hey" kiaya said with a smile and grabbed Mario's hand and lead him to the living room. Mario purposely said in the middle of the couch and kiaya stood there looking down at Mario. Mario grabbed her by the waist and pulled her onto his lap.

"What are we watching?" Mario asked. The TV was on a domino's pizza Comercial.

"Spongebob" she replied.

"Ahh okay" Mario laid his chin on her shoulder. After awhile they laid down on the couch with Mario's arms still around her waist and blanket over the both of them. They fell asleep.