Chapter Seventeen

They were at their 4th to last show,Dallas and loren has gone home. But another one of the boy's and Cat's friends are coming to visit. Kiaya heard his name was Bryce. "Bryce will be here soon,He's in a taxi on the way here" Mario announced. Everyone noded their heads and said Okay.

*************
10 mins later
*************
"Wassup guys!!" Bryce said as he walked in the hotel room where everyone was as the twins followed behind him. Bryce stopped and looked at Kiaya. "Who's that?" he asked.

"Are you serious?" Cat laughed "She's obviously Mario's girlfriend if you haven't noticed"

"Oh,That's not my fault I'm not active all the time" He replied to Cat then lookes back at Kiaya "Hi,I'm bryce" he introduced himself.

"Hi" kiaya said in response.

"Now what?" Julian asked bored.

"Broadcast?" Jonas asked. They all agreed after choosing who's account to go live on...they chose Kiaya's. They boys and Cat let their supporters/fans know that they are going live on Kiaya's younow account.

**************
Then it was show time
**************

They all did sound check and practiced then everyone started showing up at the venue. Bryce and Kiaya stayed backstage. "Sooo..." Bryce said trying to make conversation.

"Hi" kiaya said in response while watching Mario and Cat dancing

"How long have you dated Mario?" Bryce asked curiously. Kiaya glances at him.

"Five months" she then said

"That's good" Bryce said

"Yeah" Kiaya said walking away from Bryce to use the bathroom

"Where are you going?" Bryce asked

"Bathroom" she replied. Bryce followes her and Kiaya thought he was going to the Boy's bathroom. But Bryce grabbed her hand once they were out of eyesight of the people and Mario. "What?" Kiaya asked. Bryce said nothing then leaned in and kissed her. Kiaya was surprised and pushed Bryce away from her and ran into the bathroom.

************
The show was over and everyone was gone. Kiaya avoided contact with Bryce after the kiss. "What's going on?" Mario asked. Kiaya lookes at Bryce then back at Mario.

"Can i talk to you in private?" kiaya responded as Bryce looked at her. After Mario and Kiaya leave the room Kiaya began to tell Mario what happened.

"He did WHAT??" Mario asked clearly angry at his friend.

"Yeah...He kissed me" Kiaya said. Then Mario took off down the hallway that lead back to the room where Bryce was sitting there laughing with Jonas. Kiaya slowly followed until she heard shouting,She ran and stopped at the doorway. Bryce and Mario were arguing then Bryce punched Mario. Mario punched him back,Then the other boys were trying to pull them apart. When they stopped fighting Mario looked at Kiaya where she still stood at the doorway,Kiaya ran. Mario was gonna go after her but Jovani stopped him and Cat went after Kiaya.