Chapter Three

"KAIYA DINNER IS DONE" her mom shouts up the stairs. Kaiya checked the time '8:30'.
"HOLD ON MOM" kiaya shouts back. Kiaya continued watching supernatural until to she got to the end of the episode,Then walked down stairs to the dinner table. She looked at the food and sat down. "spaghetti again?" she asked annoyed.

"yep" her mom replied with a mouthful of spaghetti and garlic bread. Kiaya ate her food then waited for her mom to get the dessert. The dessert was strawberry shortcake this time,Last night was ice cream.

"Thanks mom" kiaya said taking her plate. She finished then helped her mom with the dishes.

"So that Mario boy?" her mom asked trying to make conversation

"yeah?"

"He's really nice,I'm glad you two became friends." kiaya didn't know what to say so she continued drying the dishes. "we should invite his family over for dinner"

"Mom...we just met him don't you think it's kinda early for that?" kiaya said

"nonsense" her mom replied shaking her head. "you better ask him if his family would like to have dinner with us sometime"

"ughhh"

"Oh quit whinning" kiaya and her mom finish the dishes and then kiaya texted Mario about dinner before she headed into the shower.

'I'll ask soon' - Mario

Kiaya responded with an okay then grabbed her pajamas and walked down the hall to the bathroom.

******************

10 mins later

Kiaya walks into her bedroom and brushes her hair. She watches a little more of supernatural then scrolls through Instagram.
Wait Mario followed me??? When???
She looks at his account.
How does he have this many follows???
Kiaya ignores it and then calls her friend back at home.
"HIYA!" Madison answered "how's Florida?"

"It's okay,I guess"

"What do you mean I guess?" Madison questioned what kiaya said

"I mean I only have one friend here...and I think I have a crush on him...."

"Ooooohh guuurrrlll"

Madison was a bit boy crazy but she was lucky that kiaya put up with her.

"it's nothing big Madison,Chill out. But anyways how's home?"

"Same old,Same old nothing much except Chris is putting up an act of missing you.

Chris was an ex kiaya dated for like 4 months. Until he cheated.

**flashback starts**

"I'll be right back,Okay babe?" Chris said

"okay" Chris left her sitting at table in the food court at the mall. Kiaya waited a long time then she went to the girl's bathroom. But she stopped and saw Chris with a blonde haired girl...Kiaya watched them then they looked at her wide eyed. Kiaya ran.

"WAIT KIAYA ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE" Chris yelled after her.

**flash back ends**

"KIAYA?" Madison was screaming through the phone

"sorry,I've got to go" kiaya quickly hangs up and sets her phone down taking deep breaths.