Chapter Eighteen

"That was not Mario,I know him" Kiaya said when Cat walked up to her. Kiaya's eyes were bloodshot from the crying. Cat hugged Kiaya as she agreed with her. They've never seen him like that. Kiaya continued crying and Cat just let her cry on her shoulder.

************
It was dinner time but Kiaya chose to eat in her hotel room so she waited for cat to bring up their food from downstairs. "Kiaya unlock the door,It's Cat" Cat says as she held plates in both hands. Kiaya opened the door and let Cat in. They ate in silence while watching Hannah Montana on demand,They haven't watched it in awhile. They then decided to do Musical.lys together since they had nothing else to do. After they made like three of them someone knocked on their door.

"Kiaya,Babe I'm sorry" it was Mario.

"Go away!" Kiaya responded while standing next to the door.

"Babe please open up" Kiaya ignored him and heard the boys trying to get Mario to leave kiaya alone.

**********
It was the middle of the night and everyone was asleep except Kiaya. Kiaya couldn't sleep and she was still upset. There was a small knock on the door. "Babe,You up?" it was Mario. Kiaya walked up to the door and opened it.

"You have five minutes" Kiaya said crossing her arms.

"Baby,I'm sorry i was just so mad...I love you. You do know that right?" Mario asked

"Yes" kiaya noded "but what i saw out there? That wasn't you,I know you can do better than picking a fight with someone. I understand you were mad but there was a different way you could have handled the situation" Mario looked down at his feet.

"I said i was sorry" he said as his voice cracked. Kiaya let go of the tears she was holding back as Mario wiped his eyes. Kiaya held out her arms to give him a hug. Then Mario grabbed Kiaya's face and kissed her.

"I won't do that agian,I promise" Mario said as they pulled away. Kiaya nodded.

***********
"WAKE UP!" Cat said to both Kiaya and Mario. Kiaya and Mario were sleeping in Kiaya's bed. Kiaya mumbled and pushed Mario off the bed to wake him up since he hasn't woken up to Cat's screaming.

"What the fuck?" Mario asked as he looked at Kiaya.

"Time to wake up" Kiaya said shrugging. "Sorry babe" she then said. Mario combed his fingers through his hair as he walked out of the girl's room.

"Well then?" Cat asked.

"What?" Kiayas asked.

"You guys good now?"

"Yeah" kiaya said as she yawned.