Chapter Eight

Kiaya got out of the shower. Her phone was blasting jack and Jack's 'California'. She shut the music off and unplugged her phone from her charger while disconnecting the speaker from her phone. Mario texted her. She replied back to him then got dressed. She went back into her room and turned her TV on. Her phone rung. It's Mario.
"Hi Mario" kiaya answered

"Hey babe,I'm on your porch with pizza. Mind letting me in?" kiaya's mom was gone for the night. Kiaya hangs up and goes to open the door. "Hi" Mario smiles as he says that. Kiaya smiled back and took the pizza from Mario. "I brought sour patch kids,Chips and pop" Mario mentioned to the bag in his hand as they walk into the kitchen to get plates. Mario's phone dings as he gets a message. Kiaya looks at his screen. Some Loren person texted him. She ignores the text,She didn't want to ruin the night over something she knew nothing about. Maybe that Loren person was just a friend. She quickly looked away and grabbed her food and drink with Mario following close by.

"What do you want to watch?" kiaya asked while pressing the Netflix button on her Roku remote.

"It don't matter" Mario replied.

"Okay" kiaya put on 'Mean girls'. Mario laughs. "what?" kiaya asked "I love this movie,So shutup Mario". Mario pit his hands up as if to surrender and shook his head to say nothing. He took a bite of his pizza.
----------------------------
Sorry this is short but anyways do you guys like this so far??? Or whatever idk. But i swear this gets better.