Black Cat Reaper Chapter 6

Chapter 6: The Thrill of a Captain's Meeting

Two subordinants walked through Rukongai District 1 (where mostly new souls first appear to Soul Society) feeling bored as ever. At least they start from somewhere. One bald guy and his walking companion who seem to have feathers glued to his eyebrow. It's none other than Ikkaku Madarame and Yumichika Ayasegawa. They've received from their squad 11's captain, Kenpachi, about escorting a newly soul Captain Hitsugaya found to go inside Seireitei straight to squad 1. So far Ikkaku's near to destroy the Rukon District if they don't find that soul fast.

"Admit it, Ikkaku", Yumichika said, "we're lost."

"No we're not!" yelled the bald shinigami. "We're not looking in the right direction, yeah that's it!"

"Keep telling yourself that", he murmured. "Honestly, the more I spent time with you the more your manners becomes nasty, despicable, immature, in other words you're manners are not beautiful to stand. You're lucky I'm used to this."

"Maybe because you're a LAZY-ASS BASTARD who won't do shit at the division!"

"And you are one to talk?"

"AGH! I can't take this! What does this bastard look like? All Captain Zaraki did was to fetch the soul inside Seireitei he never told us what his description, not a clue to help us out!"

"Why not ask the wondering souls here? It'd be hard to look for this person."

"Oh, yeah and you want me to believe the said soul will fall on top of me? Forgive me, my weird-" Baldy never finished his sentence since he jinxed his own incident. If you guessed a soul dropped on top of Baldy then good for you! The soul landed on Ikkaku's back while the said person had his front side facing the ground. Ikkaku managed to get his head up and spits out the dirt in his mouth. "Something tells me we found our "new friend"."

Yumichika giggled girly. "It appears so. But thank goodness you broke his fall."

The spirit on top of Ikkaku looks down at the said shinigami and by doing a single flip he got off the Baldy. "Sorry about that, man. I didn't know I would end up falling from the sky."

Ikkaku stood up and leaned back until he heard a reassuring crack of his spine. "More like you've fallen on top of me." He glanced at the newcoming soul. "Are you the soul Captain Hitsugaya report? If not then you're waisting our time."

"If by Captain Hitsugaya you must mean Toshiro then yes, yes I am." The spirit grinned and held out his hand. "My name is Train Heartnet. What's your name?"

The bald guy went towards the entrance gate. His companion thought to be polite to Train Heartnet since he was courteous in first appearance. He shook the spirit's given hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Train. I'm Yumichika Ayasegawa. The cueball over there is Ikkaku Madarame. We'll be your humble escort to squad 1. If you be so kind as to follow us." Train nodded and followed his two "tour guides" (or so he called them in his mind) until... "Oh, by the way how did you appear with such a beautiful complexion." Yumichika touches Train's face.

"Excuse me?" Train asked somewhat feeling uncomfortable about how close the narcissist is close to his face.

"DON'T YOU SEE HOW GORGEOUS YOU ARE?"

"I'm what?"

Ikkaku laughed in the background. "He's saying how you become so handsome!" Then laughed so hard he falls on his back cradling his stomach as stomach pain begins hurting him. It seems he doesn't care so long as he get one heck of a laugh.

Train, whom is still confuse, looks back at Yumichika. "I don't know." He shrugged thinking it over. "I guess I was born with it."

And here we go with Yumichika's insane yellling. "BUT NOT MANY PEOPLE WERE BORN BEAUTIFUL UNLESS THEIR GENERATIONS ARE FROM A BEAUTIFUL CLAN! THIS CAN'T BE SO! THERE'S NOT A LOT OF THOSE OUT THERE! I'M ALREADY JEALOUS AND I JUST MET THE GUY! HOW CAN SOMEONE LIKE HIM BE MORE GORGEOUS THAN ME? THIS ISN'T RIGHT-!"