Black Cat Reaper Chapter 10

Don't worry. FYI, It's in this chapter. Enjoy.^-^

A/N: I don't own any characters from Bleach or Black Cat.

Chapter 10: The Academy and the Obfuscating Roses part 3: Familiar Faces

In the infirmary, Captain Unohana finished wrapping Train's arm in a white gauze as Saya watched patiently the whole time.

"Alright. You are done", the motherly captain said as she tightened the bondage arm. "Now I want you to take it easy, Mr. Heartnet. I'll give you a special herb cream to cool down the heat on your wounds. You need to rebandage often and not get it wet whenever you either wash hands or take a bath/shower. If you do what I say then your arm will be heal completely over two weeks. Your other injuries weren't as serious as your arm; so, they'll be heal in a few days."

The brunet touched his mummified arm. "Thank you, Ms. Unohana. You sure are a good doctor." He smiled at her.

She giggled gingerly. "How courteous of you. Well, it is my squad's specialty."

"Your squad is a Soul Reaper Hospital?" He titled his head and blinked twice.

Saya sighed. The poor guy sure is going to have one heck of a long year if he was this curious. "Yes, Train, it is a hospital", she said finally. Her friend is going to need a lot of help if he's going to survive six years in the academy.

"Oh."

"I must take my leave", Unohana said as she stood up. "My subordinate will be here shortly. You two should get ready for homeroom." She left afterward leaving the students alone.

Being alone with the person he seen dead before his eyes left Train Heartnet in an uncomfortable situation. He tried his best in putting his attention on the bandages on his arm or on the floor.

On the other hand, Saya was delighted to see her close friend again. She could tell he change so much than before. She only hoped their relationship can take to the next step. Saya wanted desperately to tell her friend how she felt about him on her death night. Well, you already know what happen then. Now that's he's dead (blessed his soul) and in the first-year of the Shinigami Academy it's her chance to get even closer.

"You look alright", Train finally spoke while not taking his eyes off the floor.

"Thanks. You look alright yourself", she said as she let out her sweet smile. "Even though you took quite a beating just to pass the other half of the entrance exam. I know this is a bit personal but how did you died?"

"I died from an incurable illness", he replied without breaking a heartbeat.

"An illness?"

"An incurable illness."

She waved her hand in the manner of saying 'Yeah, yeah'. "Same thing."

"Not really", he murmured.

"I'm thinking about why you have an illness when you're as healthy as a horse."

He shrugged. "How should I know? Maybe it's something to do with my age."

"Still-" Before she completes her sentence the infirmary's door burst open. A beautiful woman with long green hair tied in a high ponytail and her right bang covered her right eye, violet eyes, crimson lips, and the girls uniform, walked in while pulling Creed Diskenth by his ear. The poor guy was yelping in pain from her hard pinching.

Saya giggled at their strange relationship. They are so perfect for each other. "Hi Echidna. I guess you heard about the incident from Creed, huh?"

The said woman released the man's ear. Her fiance was trying to cease the pain by rubbing his ear with his hand. "I sure did", she retorted, "which is why I brought my soon-to-be-husband here to apologize to him."