Chapter 5 || A Young Heroes Adventures

"Well not for long. I'll continue to keep my promise and come back. It can't be that hard to defeat this Ganondorf guy. After I do, I'll come right back."
Like Link said, he set out to collect the two other spiritual stones. The first one was known as the goron's ruby where he found at Death mountain. From what he learned, the goron's ruby was a red stone that was treasured by the goron race. At first, the leader of the goron's, Darunia, refused to give the stone to the young hero. From what Darunia said, Ganondorf came and asked for the goron's ruby as well but when Darunia refused to him as well, Ganon became angry and but a bolder in front of the entrance to the Dodongo's Cavern, the place were the goron's got there food. Ganon also increased the amount of Dodongo's in the cave, filling it with the nasty creatures.
Link offered to help the goron's, destroying the bolder that blocked the entrance and ridding the place of the evil creatures. To do so, Link had to got though the cave and defeat the Dodongo leader, King Dodongo. After doing so, Darunia named Link as a 'brother' of the goron's and gave him the goron's ruby as well.
After getting the second stone, Link set off for the next, the Zora's Sapphire found in the Zora's Domain. When Link soon learns that the Zora's Sapphire is with the Princess of the Zora's, Princess Ruto, who had went missing according to her father. After finding a bottle with a letter inside, Link learns that the Princess was stuck in Lord Jabu-Jabu, the guardian god of the Zora's. Apparently, Ganondorf had also come to the domain in search for the stone. King Zora XVI, like Darunia, refused to give it to him and so Ganon cursed Lord Jabu-Jabu with an army of Bari led by the monster Barinade. After venturing into Lord Jabu-Jabu, Link saves Princess Ruto and in return she gives him the Sapphire happily. Link was less happy to learn that it was a sign of betrothal.
All Link had to do now after getting all the spiritual stones was to give them to Princess Zelda but first, he had to keep his promise to his friend, (Y/n), and visit her before he went...